Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
This is a really well made video. The music makes it a bit hard to hear you at some points, but it isn't too bad. I usually play Skywars with my friend David on Mineplex, and we usually just break the chest with an axe the second we spawn and run for center. You can usually make it there before anyone else finishes grabbing items 1 by 1 out of their chests. That being said, you have some really good tips that fit my play style a bit better, so I will totally try them out!

EnderCrewOfficial

Apr 19, 2016
EnderCrewO_
This is a really well made video. The music makes it a bit hard to hear you at some points, but it isn't too bad. I usually play Skywars with my friend David on Mineplex, and we usually just break the chest with an axe the second we spawn and run for center. You can usually make it there before anyone else finishes grabbing items 1 by 1 out of their chests. That being said, you have some really good tips that fit my play style a bit better, so I will totally try them out!
Hahah thanks for the feedback and notice!!! i'll make sure next vid to lower the music and have useful tips for every type of player not just my style of play lol. but thats a good idea!!

Reactions: Charxander Origin