GFX Request Minecraft Server Icon

Scuzzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2014
YouTube
I am looking for someone to design a minecraft server icon for my new server. The server is called "Craft of Ages" and the logo has to be 64x64 pixels PNG. No specific colors just medieval themed and willing to pay up to $10 for it because it is a small logo. I need it done in a few days if possible! please get back to me on skype or comment if you are interested.
Note: No unprofessional designers please. Serious Designers.

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Looking for graphic? i make a lot of works based on personal requests (banners, headers, overlay, signatures, layer, cartoons and avatars , digital painting and more)
hight quality and professional, psd (editable file) if requested.
visit my page to see skills and works : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner
contact me if you are interested or send me a message by email at :[email protected]

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
I am looking for someone to design a minecraft server icon for my new server. The server is called "Craft of Ages" and the logo has to be 64x64 pixels PNG. No specific colors just medieval themed and willing to pay up to $10 for it because it is a small logo. I need it done in a few days if possible! please get back to me on skype or comment if you are interested.
Note: No unprofessional designers please. Serious Designers.

I would really love it to help you, i personly think that i made one of the greatest logos in here... As you need one, please hit me up.