PC Minecraft Roleplays! (Uploaded To YouTube)

DrRockGamez

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
Connecticut USA
YouTube
In the future, i plan to do some Roleplays on Minecraft! These videos would be uploaded to my YouTube channel if you would like to know where this was going. None of my friends are currently available to do it, and i would love to have a few people to do it with! I think that 2 - 6 people is all that we would need. This could extend in the future! Feel free to add your friends too! If anybody would like to Roleplay on Minecraft, please reply and we can start planning! The only requirement is, you must have a mic! It can be any quality! Hope to collaborate you in the future!

DrRockGamez

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
Connecticut USA
YouTube
Alright! We will get to it soon! One of my friends will also be joining so that will be a total of 4 people! 2 More free spots open if we need more! Just pull out a few themes for the Roleplay and we can all agree on one! I will be doing some research in your channels to see if this would work with all of us combined! There will be a very high likely hood of both of you being in it! I don't really judge! Like i said before, just pull out some topics and we can all agree on it! Talk to you in the future!

DrRockGamez

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
Connecticut USA
YouTube
Age Is not important at all! We're all different ages! So i will be making a server on the computer and adding mods. I do need some help with it though! What kind of mods will we be adding? Try to get back to me as soon as possible! Tell me what Mods will be in there and i will add them!
1 mod that will be in there is Mr.Crayfish Furniture Mod.
Along with the Morph Mod
I too will be thinking of good mods to add!
More will be added!
Also, put some themes out there too!
So far we have Horror and Adventure!
I am sorta leaning toward adventure!
If possible, i would like to know all of your Skype names so we can communicate!
Talk to you soon!

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
In the future, i plan to do some Roleplays on Minecraft! These videos would be uploaded to my YouTube channel if you would like to know where this was going. None of my friends are currently available to do it, and i would love to have a few people to do it with! I think that 2 - 6 people is all that we would need. This could extend in the future! Feel free to add your friends too! If anybody would like to Roleplay on Minecraft, please reply and we can start planning! The only requirement is, you must have a mic! It can be any quality! Hope to collaborate you in the future!
can I join

_Jumpz_

Rising User
May 11, 2016
YouTube
jumpingjim01
I don't know if i'm too late but my channel is kind of kid friendly so I think minecraft role plays would really fit. I will skype you and we can talk.
My Skype is jamesmag12