Gaming Minecraft Quick Build Competition

InstaSim

A Welsh Entertainment Channel
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
Wales, UK
YouTube
InstaSim6
The Minecraft Quick Build Competition 2017 has begun. Based around the popular Minecraft Quick Build Challenge, competitors will take turns in building as quickly ass possible to win the public votes to proceed to the next rounds and win the Quick Build Competition. Applications are now open, and will close on 25th of November at ~6pm GMT, so for a chance to take part, make sure to apply. Applicants MUST be 13 or older to apply, but if you're under the age of 16, I recommend you have a parent or guardian's permission before applying. For reference, I am 17 year's old, though will be 18 by the time of the competition, therefore please bare in mind my age if you're concerned about large age gaps. To apply, you will need to go to the forums, and go to the Apply for Quick Build Competition forum, create a new thread and submit your application, though please read the Rules and Guidelines before applying as they are important and can cost you your opportunity if not followed correctly.
More information is available on the forums therefore please read the Quick Build Competition category carefully. Good luck to all who are going to apply :)