Gaming Minecraft PC RolePlay Series

Hey what's going on guys, it's ConPlays here. In this thread, I am going to be talking about a RolePlay that is currently in the making for my channel. Here are the requirements if you do want to join.

1.) Must be around 14-15 (accepted up to 17)
2.) Must have 20 subscribers (may accept if you have a little less)
3.) Access to a good microphone and in a timezone where we can record all together (preferred EST)
4.) Must be able to act
5.) Must be able to be killed off if needed (meaning that you may be killed off, and if so you cannot be mad.)

Also, If you are killed off you can still be on set and in the call to see us record (if you want).

Thanks for entering guys, I will be sure to get back A.S.A.P!

Also, if you are instantly interested please contact me on Skype at condoesmc.

VideoCJSAY

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey i would love to join your Role-play but, I live in Norway/EU so idk when you gonna begin role-play

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hey what's going on guys, it's ConPlays here. In this thread, I am going to be talking about a RolePlay that is currently in the making for my channel. Here are the requirements if you do want to join.

1.) Must be around 14-15 (accepted up to 17)
2.) Must have 20 subscribers (may accept if you have a little less)
3.) Access to a good microphone and in a timezone where we can record all together (preferred EST)
4.) Must be able to act
5.) Must be able to be killed off if needed (meaning that you may be killed off, and if so you cannot be mad.)

Also, If you are killed off you can still be on set and in the call to see us record (if you want).

Thanks for entering guys, I will be sure to get back A.S.A.P!

Also, if you are instantly interested please contact me on Skype at condoesmc.
this seems really interesting may I please join