Valiant

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
ConnorJSadler
Hey!

My name is Valiant and I am working on a few Minecraft series in order to get a following to help Roleplay with. --I am a 2nd year Film and TV student and I would like to bring my film making talents to Minecraft in a Pesudo-Machinima.--

For now however is baby steps, I am working on a Minecraft series so I can build a community and understand the mods fully. My current series *Thumbnail below* is me on the EvolvedCraft server as I build a small house and gather Pixelmon. Recentaly I have upgraded my resources and I am looking for a collaborator to join for a few episodes.

Listed below are what is required of them.

- As I am 20 years old it would be nice if the collaborator is also around my age. (Just so we can have a bit of banter.)

- They will be required to use my Minecraft skin and act in a small scene. --As I am changing my skin half way through a series I am working on a kind of timelapse, it will just help brdge the gap after all the changes that have been made.--

- Must be able to talk on skype and are happy appearing in my videos.
(It would be nice to play a few games before so we get to know eachother.)

If you woudl like to take part just reply to this forum and let me know, I would like a few people to join. --Each episode is around 10-20 minutes so also say how many episodes you would like to appear in.

The Garrys Mod Guy

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
IM down apart im 13 but I have a very Mature sense of humor. I had my own roleplay series but it got terminated. Would be fun to join in
I have 211 subs and can record my POV if you want. Ill wear anything. If you want me add me on skype: ethan.bunday
I dont mine you adding me then deciding as I am a sorta squeeker. but Im again cool being rejected

Kingofgames319

Respected User
May 25, 2014
YouTube
Hello, I'm am 18 years old and this look like a ton of fun to do.
I would be fine with using any skin you desire me to use, and overall I can do any mood if we needed an sad mood I can get sobby it just depends on the mood and outcome that you want and are looking for.

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hey!

My name is Valiant and I am working on a few Minecraft series in order to get a following to help Roleplay with. --I am a 2nd year Film and TV student and I would like to bring my film making talents to Minecraft in a Pesudo-Machinima.--

For now however is baby steps, I am working on a Minecraft series so I can build a community and understand the mods fully. My current series *Thumbnail below* is me on the EvolvedCraft server as I build a small house and gather Pixelmon. Recentaly I have upgraded my resources and I am looking for a collaborator to join for a few episodes.

Listed below are what is required of them.

- As I am 20 years old it would be nice if the collaborator is also around my age. (Just so we can have a bit of banter.)

- They will be required to use my Minecraft skin and act in a small scene. --As I am changing my skin half way through a series I am working on a kind of timelapse, it will just help brdge the gap after all the changes that have been made.--

- Must be able to talk on skype and are happy appearing in my videos.
(It would be nice to play a few games before so we get to know eachother.)

If you woudl like to take part just reply to this forum and let me know, I would like a few people to join. --Each episode is around 10-20 minutes so also say how many episodes you would like to appear in.
id like to join
I'm ok to be in ask many episodes as needed
I'm able to talk through skype