PC Minecraft Machinimas

STVGaming

New User
May 30, 2016
Hey freedomers,
STVGaming here, and today I'm looking to recruit body actors for my Minecraft Machinimas. In case you don't know what machinimas are, they're basically like short films (Usually 5-10 minutes) and are filmed in games - think of them as skits but in games.

Obviously certain machinimas require more body actors, and that's why I'm trying to recruit people here, so we can get together and record. I'm willing to link your channels both in the video and in the description, and you will be given credit.

If you think this fits you Just reply below and I'll get back to you with some details!

Thanks,
STVGaming

Prime Emerald

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
I have always wanted to make or be part of a Machinima. I find it really funny to do and i believe it would be a very great experience for me if a could join since I love to act.

STVGaming

New User
May 30, 2016
Thanks for your replies! By the way I live in the UK (London), so anyone in a similar timezone might be easier to record with.

STVGaming

New User
May 30, 2016
Thank's for all the replies, anyone who wants to join can email me at info()minecraftmayhem@gmail()com or you can send me a message on skype at STVGaming.

The server that we'd be recording on, should be up 24/7 a ill send you the link once you email me / send me a message on skype