Service Minecraft GFX Store

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
Hi, my name is Claudia and I'm offering various styles and types of fully customizable Minecraft graphics. Just tell me how you'd like your art and I'll make it happen :p

Store: https://sellfy.com/MarvellousMinecraft7

Channel Revamp
2D Text / 3D Text Banner & Profile Pic - $3.50

Banners
I offer three styles of Banners:

2D Text Minecraft Banner - $3

3D Text Minecraft Banner - $3

Drawn Minecraft Banner - $5

Profile Pictures
I offer two styles of Profile Pics:

Rendered Profile Pic - $2

Drawn Profile Pic - $3

Renders
I offer two styles of Renders:

Render - No Effects - $1

Render - With Effects - $2

Thumbnails
I currently don't have thumbnails on my store but if you want to request one/some please let me know.

Thumbnail - $1

Thanks for taking the time to look through this :p Here is some more of my work: https://marvellousminecraft7.carbonmade.com/
All proceeds go towards upgrading my recording equipment.

"We were thrilled with the Minecraft renderings and skins, Claudia made for us. Claudia understood exactly what we wanted, was very quick to respond and made sure the renders and skins were exactly what we wanted including the lighting. We will continue to use Claudia for our Minecraft rendering and skin needs and would definitely recommend her." - WireSpeed Networks Inc.

"I fully recommend this guy for your Minecraft gfx needs. Really cheap too, I love that. As for time, depends on what you need. Got mine done on the same day of purchase. I will definitely be ordering from this guy in the future!" - MinerWorksGaming

Attachments

• Banner.jpg
    Banner.jpg
    775.5 KB · Views: 6
  • banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    929.3 KB · Views: 3
  • drawn banner.jpg
    drawn banner.jpg
    778.7 KB · Views: 2
  • PP 2.jpg
    PP 2.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 2
  • drawn.png
    drawn.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Rosie.png
    Rosie.png
    331.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Rosie Taylor.png
    Rosie Taylor.png
    331.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 3d hair tut.jpg
    3d hair tut.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: Miner Works

Miner Works

MinerWorksParty (MWP)
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2014
YouTube
i fully recommend this guy for your Minecraft gfx needs. this is the banner i needed for my new channel, as you can see it has the same background as the first banner you see in drawn banner but thats because i asked for it. he really cheap to I love that, as for time depends on what you need, he got mine done on the same day of purchase. i will definitely be ordering from this guy in the future! ^65ECCC9D4ACBC122430D1544A390109031232E33B5A032DA2F^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Reactions: Claudia Stella