PC Minecraft Crafting Dead Roleplay. I need help!

Koopacows

New User
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
koopacows
Hello there! If you are reading this, I am hoping that you have taken an interest in helping me produce one of the most popular series on my channel. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Koopacows, I am a 16 year old gaming youtuber that has been doing this for about a total of 5 years across all of my channels. I make videos on just about anything that has to do with gaming including games such as Minecraft, ARK: Survival Evolved, Arma 3, Arma 2, and I am expanding my library as I go. Now that you know a little bit about me, here is my problem. About 2 months ago I created a new series for the Crafting Dead modpack on the technic launcher called Dead Man Walking. In the last 3 months, it almost overnight grew to be my most popular series, and for good reason. Although I need help, I need people to help me with main characters, body acting, and just overall recording help. If you are interested in learning more about it, please click these 2 links to link to the video and to my application process (Don't worry, you will be accepted to help one way or another). Thanks guys, hope to see you there!

Application video:

Crafting Dead Video:
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCFJVYPgqfnUtUjK5dzcR2A

Prime Emerald

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Nice job on the series. Looks like you put a lot of work into it. I would love if a can be a body actor or maybe even a main character. Roleplays are something i have wanted to do so I hope I can a part of this one. also my skype is skyler.w.t

Last edited:

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey man! I'd love to join your series as a character if that's not a problem! I however don't record via skype because the background feedback is awful, I am available on discord or teamspeak.