Gaming Minecraft And other games

Sem van Duist

New User
Aug 6, 2017
YouTube
My Name Is SemyplaysYT and I'm From Canada BC I am 13 years old and currently at around 300 subs without being paid.. so I found a couple videos a year back saying Freedom was the way to go! so I decided to check it out! I have not got a paycheck and was wondering if anyone knows how? I have not been too active but I am planning on being! I Love to play on the computer and that is how my channel was created and I wanted to make a platform of people :D my dream is too hit 1000 and interact with alot of fans and get my first paycheck! And as you see from the title i do Minecraft And other games the fans ask for!
I Try to upload as much as possible but recently my recording and editing software crashed and never worked since and was wondering aswell if anyone has some good free ones?

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums!

Make sure that you have monetization enabled, have 10,000+ total views *and* have your PayPal connected to Freedom.

As for the software, Freedom! has a few videos about free software for recording, editing, etc. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My Name Is SemyplaysYT and I'm From Canada BC I am 13 years old and currently at around 300 subs without being paid.. so I found a couple videos a year back saying Freedom was the way to go! so I decided to check it out! I have not got a paycheck and was wondering if anyone knows how? I have not been too active but I am planning on being! I Love to play on the computer and that is how my channel was created and I wanted to make a platform of people :D my dream is too hit 1000 and interact with alot of fans and get my first paycheck! And as you see from the title i do Minecraft And other games the fans ask for!
I Try to upload as much as possible but recently my recording and editing software crashed and never worked since and was wondering aswell if anyone has some good free ones?
Welcome to the Community :)

So what are some of the other games you play as mentioned in your introduction? :p