Gaming Minecraft and Gaming Channel

redot520

New User
Mar 15, 2016
Hi! My name is Jason or redot520 and in my channel I mostly upload Minecraft Videos. I play lots of gamemodes such as Survival Games, PVP, and more. And soon I will be doing a factions series on my channel when my factions server is ready and up! I really put time in my videos and try to produce the best quality videos I could put. But my computer sucks at that. :( But soon I will be getting a new gaming computer so I could produce even more videos and better quality ones. So I hope you guys would subscribe me at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3WZss28pwfBtX6MqAohEnQ?spfreload=10 and watch my videos. Thank You!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi! My name is Jason or redot520 and in my channel I mostly upload Minecraft Videos. I play lots of gamemodes such as Survival Games, PVP, and more. And soon I will be doing a factions series on my channel when my factions server is ready and up! I really put time in my videos and try to produce the best quality videos I could put. But my computer sucks at that. :( But soon I will be getting a new gaming computer so I could produce even more videos and better quality ones. So I hope you guys would subscribe me at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3WZss28pwfBtX6MqAohEnQ?spfreload=10 and watch my videos. Thank You!
Having a bad computer seriously limits the potential for everyone, same with having a subpar microphone. In a just world, youtube would send a kit to everyone to work on youtube, but then they'd have to give away a ton of merchandise, hah. I'm surprised they don't sell a kit for the average person starting up :eek:

Back onto topic, welcome again to the forums Redot ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome ! Having a bad PC does suck a lot , it limits you which is annoying but your getting a new one soon !! HYPE

how is minecraft going , having fun ?

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Work with the tools you have now, then upgrade as and when you can. You don't need the best gear to start off (It helps) but it's not needed until you are at a point where it can be justified :).

Just Luke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
Belguim
YouTube
I also recently joined Freedom so I just thought I would check some other new people out :)
I saw your latest video. It looked pretty nice :) you're good at PvP.
Welcome :D

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Hello Jason and welcome to Freedom!
Do you play Minecraft on the big public servers? Like Hyve, Hypixel and the likes?
I tried my hand at PVP, but it's deffinitly not my strongsuit :p I'll stick to adventuremaps and casual minecraft :)

Mind if I ask what inspired you to start your own youtube channel?