Other Milestone Mine first Freedom Paycheck!!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Today, I check mine paypal I get 16 cents I know it not much but I finally get paid from makeing videos, Hopefully get bigger but I love doing youtube gaming videos for you guys. So this is a small achievement for me.

Reactions: Peter Johnson

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
How is this a milestone?
It's less of a milestone, but more of a marker. One would think that the first paycheck you earn is the one that you view most highly.
My first paycheck at my old work was some $200, but it was the feeling of "Wow... I made that". It felt good, so I'll agree with him regarding this as a milestone.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
dude , it is a mile stone ! it can take a while to get money and get the views needed so well done :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
It's less of a milestone, but more of a marker. One would think that the first paycheck you earn is the one that you view most highly.
My first paycheck at my old work was some $200, but it was the feeling of "Wow... I made that". It felt good, so I'll agree with him regarding this as a milestone.

dude , it is a mile stone ! it can take a while to get money and get the views needed so well done :)

Thank you for understanding

Reactions: Prology

Smithy5000

May 13, 2016
Newcastle
YouTube
Don't listen to them, If your first paycheck makes you happy it's a milestone nonetheless.

Your first paycheck from making youtubes its never going to be a high number, don't see why people can't just be happy for you, Congrats!.

Reactions: Mura

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
It's a cringe milestone at best. Congrats.

Don't listen to them, If your first paycheck makes you happy it's a milestone nonetheless.

Your first paycheck from making youtubes its never going to be a high number, don't see why people can't just be happy for you, Congrats!.

Thank You!

Just think of all the Steam emoticons you can buy with just 16 cents...

I know lol Thanks for replying. :)

Reactions: Mura