Tips & Tricks Microphone Fix! (I'm Serious)

Did this help you?

• Total voters

Reefkey

New User
Apr 7, 2017
YouTube
Alright hello everyone! I know some of us are not that fortunate to purchase a blue yeti or snowball or really, any of those high end microphones. Personally I'm using a $8~ karaoke microphone (yes, it works) and I used to have a problem where my recordings will be very soft and I'll have to put in subtitles. Anyways, here's a fix for those of you who know or are having this problem and trying to find a fix. Thanks everyone for taking your time to read this! Please consider subscribing to my channel and provide some constructive criticism so I could improve my content!

multigamefreakz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MultiGameFreakz
Tom - i have some of the top mics on the market right now including, blue yeti and snowball, but I've got to say i bought a £40 podcast mic from maplins in the uk and the quality is outstanding and really does the job, so if you don't want to pay out alot of money if your just starting out

i would recommend taking a look at this,

link is below

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/desktop-dynamic-microphone-a99jb

i also think its available through other retailers like amazon etc

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well there are a lot of cheap microphones really that give good results but even if u can't buy a new one and u are using ur bad mic u can always use Audacity to edit the audio by enhancing or boosting the audio levels

Last edited: