Mic help

USB

Rising User
Jun 12, 2015
YouTube
Hello
I have a Blue Snowball mic and i need some help. My mic picks up my mouse clicks pretty loud as well as my keyboard. I have a razor deathadder chroma mouse and an x40 division zero keyboard from daskeyboard. Is there any way that i can make my mouse and keyboard quieter so that it isn't as obvious in the video.
Thanks

GinjaGamer02

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Well i don't think theres anyway to make the keyboard itself quieter but using a pop filter can help with back ground noise. also how close is your mic to to the key board because that could be a reason. another possible remedy is moving the microphone closer to you or yourself closer to the mic , the louder your voice is in comparison the less the noise will stand out. Really useless you're smacking the keyboard at full force or you're turning the volume up on the audio very high in editing and recording then you should be ok. But worst come to worst you can use an audio software such as audacity to remove the sound in post just look up "audacity background sound removal".
Hope this helps

HeyitsUs

Rising User
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
you can add some background music if you want and make the volume of the music louder than the mouse and keyboard but lower than your voice

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
I reccomend that you use Adobe Audition, it has an option for noise removal and basically if you record your voice with it, there will be nomore noise, just you voice, but keep your mic close to your mouth. This worked for me