Music Melodicity Introduction

Melodicity

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Hey guys! Melodicity is a small youtube channel that I have created out of passion for sharing music, specifically EDM! I understand that most channels here are gaming channels. Hence, you can easily use music that I share from my channel. If you are worried about copyrights issue, I can help you to clarify some of the music used whether it is free or copyrights protected! Let's help each other grow and support each other.

PS: Any artists looking for promotion of music can contact me through my email at my channel. Also looking for collaboration of music channels. Joined Freedom for a while, just been quiet :3

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys! Melodicity is a small youtube channel that I have created out of passion for sharing music, specifically EDM! I understand that most channels here are gaming channels. Hence, you can easily use music that I share from my channel. If you are worried about copyrights issue, I can help you to clarify some of the music used whether it is free or copyrights protected! Let's help each other grow and support each other.

PS: Any artists looking for promotion of music can contact me through my email at my channel. Also looking for collaboration of music channels. Joined Freedom for a while, just been quiet :3

Welcome to the Family Melodicity, Check Collaboration thread for awesome music people and try use request thread for art help :D