VLOG Meet your average Serbian vlogging peasant

P4or

New User
Jul 4, 2016
YouTube
Well, i am simple guy, i see introduction post and i click ''post new thread''.
Hello people, i am an aspiring Serbian peasant who wants to be a vlogger, yep, i am sick of growing vegetables and working on field, so i saw a new opportunity to make a living.
In case you are wondering, i am living in a small village in Serbia, we barely have electricity and water, and we recently received internet. So after watching tons of videos in which people talk complete random things, with bulky amount of views, i decided, why not give it a try?
I even heard you can earn money from it, so, for a poor resident of Republic of Serbia, this is like a gold mine!
My friend told me something like ''oh there is a network for people like you, its called Freedom! they accept anyone who is willing to contribute to this great business idea'', and i said to myself ''dang man, this just can't be missed!''
In any case, i am man with a bottomless well of thoughts, my plan is to talk about things that bother people in each vlog, with a mission to make people understand things they were insecure about.
Forgive my swearing, grammar and pronunciation, and maybe you will find yourself entertained by my slice of life videos, good luck!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well, i am simple guy, i see introduction post and i click ''post new thread''.
Hello people, i am an aspiring Serbian peasant who wants to be a vlogger, yep, i am sick of growing vegetables and working on field, so i saw a new opportunity to make a living.
In case you are wondering, i am living in a small village in Serbia, we barely have electricity and water, and we recently received internet. So after watching tons of videos in which people talk complete random things, with bulky amount of views, i decided, why not give it a try?
I even heard you can earn money from it, so, for a poor resident of Republic of Serbia, this is like a gold mine!
My friend told me something like ''oh there is a network for people like you, its called Freedom! they accept anyone who is willing to contribute to this great business idea'', and i said to myself ''dang man, this just can't be missed!''
In any case, i am man with a bottomless well of thoughts, my plan is to talk about things that bother people in each vlog, with a mission to make people understand things they were insecure about.
Forgive my swearing, grammar and pronunciation, and maybe you will find yourself entertained by my slice of life videos, good luck!
Hello P4or ^^ I'm glad that you were able to find Freedom. It sounds like your living situation could be hard at times. I wish you good luck on making future videos as well!