Media: Cololny Survival - New Tidings - Episode 1

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
Yo really nice video man! :D I love how short and intense it is, probably one of the most edited let's plays I've seen for a long time and I like what I see! ;) Now for some feedback.

First: chill a bit with the music, mostly in volume, also I think you can increase your voice volume to get you on top of your actual gameplay! :)
Second: really nice thumbnail and good short intro as well, not a fan of music intros but it was so short it was ok! :)
Third: I like the use of speeding up sertain parts where we can actually see some progress. But the best part is that you have them the correct lenght so it doens't get repetetive! :) but don't be afraid to keep things the normal speed so people get a chance to breathe

So all in all, you're doing a fine work mah man, just a bit of tweaking improvements and you're good to go with even better content! Just keep it up man, you deserve more than 1k subs (in my opinion) Have a nice day! :)

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Yo really nice video man! :D I love how short and intense it is, probably one of the most edited let's plays I've seen for a long time and I like what I see! ;) Now for some feedback.

First: chill a bit with the music, mostly in volume, also I think you can increase your voice volume to get you on top of your actual gameplay! :)
Second: really nice thumbnail and good short intro as well, not a fan of music intros but it was so short it was ok! :)
Third: I like the use of speeding up sertain parts where we can actually see some progress. But the best part is that you have them the correct lenght so it doens't get repetetive! :) but don't be afraid to keep things the normal speed so people get a chance to breathe

So all in all, you're doing a fine work mah man, just a bit of tweaking improvements and you're good to go with even better content! Just keep it up man, you deserve more than 1k subs (in my opinion) Have a nice day! :)

Hey thank you so much for your Feedback!! Also I have all ready edited Episode 2 but Wednesday I will give your shutout and take your tips in!

Reactions: Hicksu