Solved me channel aborted from partner and i have 530$

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramadantv00

New User
Apr 26, 2015
i have removed 2200 video when my channel aborted from freedom because i have copyright strikes

and i remove them to connect again but he don't accepy my channel agian

Upvote 0

ramadantv00

New User
Apr 26, 2015
but i have money befor freedom unlink me ???????
انا كان ليا فلوس على فريدم قبل ما تلغى اشتراكي من الشبكة عندكم

وقبل ما اخد المخالفة[DOUBLEPOST=1446213570][/DOUBLEPOST]And my problem not
Solved

why u change statu to solved

Upvote 0

Zoroaster

Rising User
May 13, 2015
funny part is adsense pays you the money which means freedom gets the money but just dont pass it to their partners.youtube keeps the money for 6 months if they take away your monetization and after 6 months they send the money to adsense account as soon as the youtube/adsense is active again.so logical conclusion : freedom gets the money after 6 months from youtube.(i dont know if they still pay the money to their partners or not after 6 months)[DOUBLEPOST=1446450156][/DOUBLEPOST]
That money is invalid because the monetization of your videos were illegal. You cannot monetize copyrighted material.
youtube keeps the money for good only in one case which is if they close your adsense account.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
funny part is adsense pays you the money which means freedom gets the money but just dont pass it to their partners.youtube keeps the money for 6 months if they take away your monetization and after 6 months they send the money to adsense account as soon as the youtube/adsense is active again.so logical conclusion : freedom gets the money after 6 months from youtube.(i dont know if they still pay the money to their partners or not after 6 months)[DOUBLEPOST=1446450156][/DOUBLEPOST]
youtube keeps the money for good only in one case which is if they close your adsense account.
That's what I thought as well since it still is essentially paid if it still registers in YT Analytics. However, I still think that the OP deserves not getting paid since he is essentially making off of copyrighted materials which he doesn't have permission of. Money that was given to Freedom on the other hand should be returned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.