Music Me and my channel

Kevin DaGraca

New User
Aug 4, 2017
YouTube
Hi!! My name is Kevin DaGraca!
I am 23 year old pianist/vocalist
I have been a musician since I was six years old.
My favorite type of music to cover is movie/gaming soundtracks

I started my youtube channel for my friends and family. They wanted a way to see me grow as a musician. Then other people started to find me on other social media and wanted to hear more. That's when I decided to take a serious look at youtube and Freedom network. I have heard about freedom before from other small youtubers and they loved the community. That's when I decided I would join. I don't have that big of a following on social media right now, but I am planning on growing. I also plan on uploading more frequently. thank you freedom for giving me the opportunity to grow!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi!! My name is Kevin DaGraca!
I am 23 year old pianist/vocalist
I have been a musician since I was six years old.
My favorite type of music to cover is movie/gaming soundtracks

I started my youtube channel for my friends and family. They wanted a way to see me grow as a musician. Then other people started to find me on other social media and wanted to hear more. That's when I decided to take a serious look at youtube and Freedom network. I have heard about freedom before from other small youtubers and they loved the community. That's when I decided I would join. I don't have that big of a following on social media right now, but I am planning on growing. I also plan on uploading more frequently. thank you freedom for giving me the opportunity to grow!
Welcome to the Community :)

Music can be a wonderful thing, best of luck with your career! :)

Reactions: Kevin DaGraca

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the Freedom Family and the forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Interacting with subscribers and social networking is a good way to make your channel/brand grow.