Gaming MCPE PLAYERS SPONSORS!

Newbiezo

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey Minecrafters!
My far friend had started a hosting service for minecraft/VPS and also Web-hosting. He was basically looking out for Sponsors and what can be the best than his friend! I found him on Twitter and contacted him!
We had a deal that would benefit all of us!
The most exciting thing is that he is willing to provide us a free-server! The maintenance would be all by their side! We just have to play and promote!
Also of-course it obvious if they are sponsoring we have our work to do! We basically need to put a helping hand promoting their hosting service, whose details are down below!
  1. You have to mention in your Social Media pages/info section that you are sponsored by PocketServer.Co.Uk!
  2. Make sure to add a small icon to your banner regarding this sponsorship!
  3. Whenever you be making any video on this server make sure to add in description as well as in video : Server SPONSORED by PocketServer!
  4. Give a Weekly shoutout to pocketserver from twitter! @Pocket_Servers.
  5. Also we be getting a discount code that you have to advt efficiently!\
Thats a small help we need to put forward getting our own sponsored server! The server will have it rules/regulations!

For Staff applications please DM me on Twitter or you can also inquire here! Please note its a MCPE server!

Lets bring the Guild together! Please ask your doubts asap!

Regards,
Newbiezo