Gaming Maybe you'll like my videos?

slightbreeze

New User
Dec 8, 2015
washington state
YouTube
come look at my channel and give some feedback I'm pretty new but interested in taking this seriously!! I play games on pc and xbox (360 and one) i like making videos and have before I'm teaching myself to edit better slowly xD i really like making people laugh. I think I've got a good sense of humor and love a joke (even at my expense xD) and i really enjoy meeting and playing with new people if you've got a kik feel free to message me at michael.d820 thanks for checking this out and have a good one! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDxTT3MI-ML7BnTT-BG79g

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might want to introduce yourself to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template from the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread , and you're good to go. Also , you can add a Sub Button that can make it easier for people to sub for you , and you can find the instruction of how can you add it on the Sticky Threads again p :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @slightbreeze,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I'm sure people would like to visit your channel but you didn't leave us a link to it! :eek: I noticed that you have this thread with the "Gaming Channel" prefix, what kind of games do you play/upload and are there any particular games that you enjoy working with? I've always enjoyed working with Minecraft but a few friends and I may have some plans for something RuneScape once we're on break from school. :)

Like @HFOShow said, please tell us a bit more about yourself so the community can get to know you better! You can talk about all sorts of things such as your favourite hobbies, dishes, colour, where you're from, etc.. If you need some more ideas to start with, check out the introduction template!

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around and hearing more from you!

slightbreeze

New User
Dec 8, 2015
washington state
YouTube
Hey welcome to Freedom! What system do you play on?
thanks i play on xbox and pc![DOUBLEPOST=1449620951][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @slightbreeze,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I'm sure people would like to visit your channel but you didn't leave us a link to it! :eek: I noticed that you have this thread with the "Gaming Channel" prefix, what kind of games do you play/upload and are there any particular games that you enjoy working with? I've always enjoyed working with Minecraft but a few friends and I may have some plans for something RuneScape once we're on break from school. :)

Like @HFOShow said, please tell us a bit more about yourself so the community can get to know you better! You can talk about all sorts of things such as your favourite hobbies, dishes, colour, where you're from, etc.. If you need some more ideas to start with, check out the introduction template!

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around and hearing more from you!
i love runescape but ive been hacked soooo many times xD i play on pc and xbox and i play a ton of different games and i apologize for the no link there should be one now xD[DOUBLEPOST=1449621018][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community ;)

Maybe you can tell a little more about yourself and channel?

Here's how to add your channel button: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
thank you i added one now! and i edited my post!

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
thanks i play on xbox and pc![DOUBLEPOST=1449620951][/DOUBLEPOST]
i love runescape but ive been hacked soooo many times xD i play on pc and xbox and i play a ton of different games and i apologize for the no link there should be one now xD[DOUBLEPOST=1449621018][/DOUBLEPOST]
thank you i added one now! and i edited my post!
Ah, getting hacked is the least fun thing that can happen to you on that game, I've been hacked a couple of times as well. :(

Thanks for adding your YouTube link!