Sports Max Wheatley Football Freestying

Max Wheatley

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
England
YouTube
Hello, my name is Max and I post videos on mostly football free styling.

My channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCThcOX8Wnoi_q2foyqEGgsQ

I am not on a strict schedule of uploading but I have uploaded 3 videos on two days so far.
My ambition is to reach 100 subscribers by 3 months time and I feel that I cannot do this on my own, I joined this Network in the hope of reaching this small milestone as I feel as if this will support me positively to reach my goal.

Even if you are not into Football or any sports, Subscribing, leaving a like and a constructive comment I will be thankful for.

Thank you - Max

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, my name is Max and I post videos on mostly football free styling.

My channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCThcOX8Wnoi_q2foyqEGgsQ

I am not on a strict schedule of uploading but I have uploaded 3 videos on two days so far.
My ambition is to reach 100 subscribers by 3 months time and I feel that I cannot do this on my own, I joined this Network in the hope of reaching this small milestone as I feel as if this will support me positively to reach my goal.

Even if you are not into Football or any sports, Subscribing, leaving a like and a constructive comment I will be thankful for.

Thank you - Max
Hey there Max, what is football free styling? I don't think people have done that too often on here before. How did you come up with the video idea? You can definitely reach your goals if you try hard enough, just make sure to keep motivated ^^

Max Wheatley

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
England
YouTube
Hey there Max, what is football free styling? I don't think people have done that too often on here before. How did you come up with the video idea? You can definitely reach your goals if you try hard enough, just make sure to keep motivated ^^
Hello, I understand that Football Free styling is an original aspect in the freedom community, I came up with the Video Idea by my friend Deen Mirza XIX and it is basically doing tricks with the ball, mostly in the air. Thank you so much for the support, I have received 120 views on my montage with just 10 subscribers and I don't think I could have done it without the Freedom community behind me.

Max Wheatley

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
England
YouTube
Now this is something new on this network. Looks like you are pretty young lad, and you have long way to go, but just practice dude, hard work and dedication always pay off!

Welcome to Freedom!
Thank you, I am still practising new tricks and even though my channel is mostly Sports, I do watch a lot of gaming channels so I will be sure to check yours, (and everyone else in this thread)'s channel out.

Thank you for going out your way to watch my video.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I appreciate it, at first I was unsure of joining freedom but since I have been receiving these reply's I am more than happy to stay.

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome to this network

Your most welcome and we are glad you want to stay ! , have fun and have a great day !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, I understand that Football Free styling is an original aspect in the freedom community, I came up with the Video Idea by my friend Deen Mirza XIX and it is basically doing tricks with the ball, mostly in the air. Thank you so much for the support, I have received 120 views on my montage with just 10 subscribers and I don't think I could have done it without the Freedom community behind me.
Tricks can take a lot of effort, but if you manage to do them well, you can get noticed in time. Finding our audience is the hardest part, but I'm sure you'll find some tricks to help you along the way ^^

ATLkicks

New User
May 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello Max! I am into football and I also have a football channel. I love your channel and hope to learn some new tricks from you. I will sub to you, would be cool if you could sub back and give me some feedback on my channel! My channel is named ATLkicks