Gaming Master Jigglypuff and Friends

Jun 17, 2015
Hey guys! This is Master Jigglypuff, King Walrien, Admiral Flygon, Sir Glaceon, and Chancellor Charizard!
We live in the state of Ohio, and we're all either seniors in high school or freshmen in college! We found Freedom through our network TOYSMCN(powered by Freedom!). We decided to join the forums to get to know more people and make new friends!

My friends and I had/have two passions. Pokemon. And making people laugh through making up skits or acts. And... we started a channel! It wasn't this one, because on our old one we only uploaded the skit videos, but then we started this one! We started this channel a little over a year ago, with our hearts and minds set on bringing good, quality content to the Pokemon TCG community. Now, to be honest, it wasn't quality at first. The camera was in the wrong view, the lighting and audio quality was very off, but over time we got everything situated! We got a cool intro, back ground music, and this awesome community of over 1000 subscribers! My 4 friends and I for almost a year now have striven to dish out the best content we can. We've met so many new friends through TOYSMCN(A network powered by Freedom!) as well as even started our very own Pokemon Podcast called "The Meta-Podcast" where we interview and show off a fellow YouTuber's channel LIVE! We interact with the audience of both channels, and learn more about each other! It's a really great time and we're honored by everything we're able to do! We had no idea we would grow this much in such little time, but it's all thanks to Jeff(Owner of our Network), Freedom, our amazing subscribers, and our even more amazing friends! We know that not everyone is into Pokemon and that's okay! Some would call it childish but everyone has that one thing they are obsessed with. And Pokemon is what happens to be what we like! We're not a huge channel by any means. We're not even close! But we have big dreams for ourselves, our channel, and the Pokemon community! And we want to make a difference! Outside of school, and Pokemon, we enjoy Soccer and Marching band!
We try to run a clean ship here at Master Jigglypuff and Friends. Daily videos between the times of 12:00pm EST and 3:00pm EST can be expected opening some form of Pokemon TCG product! Every once in a while we'll open something else, but if you enjoy daily Pokemon TCG openings, our channel is for you! Now we do live stream some various Pokemon games as well and over all we just enjoy having fun! So if you love Pokemon like we do, why not check out our channel at:

www.youtube.com/masterjigglypuff

and if you want to keep up-to-date with everything we do, why not follow us on twitter?
@MasterJigglypuf

Thank you all for your time :D

zapkible

New User
Mar 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! This is Master Jigglypuff, King Walrien, Admiral Flygon, Sir Glaceon, and Chancellor Charizard!
We live in the state of Ohio, and we're all either seniors in high school or freshmen in college! We found Freedom through our network TOYSMCN(powered by Freedom!). We decided to join the forums to get to know more people and make new friends!

My friends and I had/have two passions. Pokemon. And making people laugh through making up skits or acts. And... we started a channel! It wasn't this one, because on our old one we only uploaded the skit videos, but then we started this one! We started this channel a little over a year ago, with our hearts and minds set on bringing good, quality content to the Pokemon TCG community. Now, to be honest, it wasn't quality at first. The camera was in the wrong view, the lighting and audio quality was very off, but over time we got everything situated! We got a cool intro, back ground music, and this awesome community of over 1000 subscribers! My 4 friends and I for almost a year now have striven to dish out the best content we can. We've met so many new friends through TOYSMCN(A network powered by Freedom!) as well as even started our very own Pokemon Podcast called "The Meta-Podcast" where we interview and show off a fellow YouTuber's channel LIVE! We interact with the audience of both channels, and learn more about each other! It's a really great time and we're honored by everything we're able to do! We had no idea we would grow this much in such little time, but it's all thanks to Jeff(Owner of our Network), Freedom, our amazing subscribers, and our even more amazing friends! We know that not everyone is into Pokemon and that's okay! Some would call it childish but everyone has that one thing they are obsessed with. And Pokemon is what happens to be what we like! We're not a huge channel by any means. We're not even close! But we have big dreams for ourselves, our channel, and the Pokemon community! And we want to make a difference! Outside of school, and Pokemon, we enjoy Soccer and Marching band!
We try to run a clean ship here at Master Jigglypuff and Friends. Daily videos between the times of 12:00pm EST and 3:00pm EST can be expected opening some form of Pokemon TCG product! Every once in a while we'll open something else, but if you enjoy daily Pokemon TCG openings, our channel is for you! Now we do live stream some various Pokemon games as well and over all we just enjoy having fun! So if you love Pokemon like we do, why not check out our channel at:

www.youtube.com/masterjigglypuff

and if you want to keep up-to-date with everything we do, why not follow us on twitter?
@MasterJigglypuf

Thank you all for your time :D
Hey! I love pokemon as well! I will definetly be cheaking out your channel!

Reactions: Master Jigglypuff