Mass Effect Andromeda

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
(SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA) Not sure how big the Mass Effect fanbase is here, but I am a huge Mass Effect fan. With the release of the new race known as the Kett I am extremely excited about the upcoming game. The 4 council races and the Krogan have all been confirmed to be traveling with the pathfinder to the Andromeda galaxy. Sadly, no quarians, drell, or geth though :(

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
well that kinds sucks I enjoyed having the quarians, drell and geth in the game. Lets just hope it has the same hype, and fun action pieces like the previous games and keep the morality idea :)

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Massive fan of the first 2, never actually played the 3rd, but plan to soon. Really looking forward to a new galaxy in Andromeda!
Omg you should definitely upload your reactions to most of the third game. I love watching people and their decisions they make throughout culminate into the last game, it's so amazing.

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
well that kinds sucks I enjoyed having the quarians, drell and geth in the game. Lets just hope it has the same hype, and fun action pieces like the previous games and keep the morality idea :)
Dude same, it's a little disappointing but I'm also excited for the future. The morality is staying in and from the trailer it looks like the hype and fun action pieces are still there too

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Are the Mass Effect games worth getting into?
Oh absolutely, the first game is normally what turns people off to the series because of a bit of a slow start. Once you get past that though it becomes my favorite videogame series of all time. The emotions I feel when playing it are just too much.