Marvel Or DC ?

cart3rzon

New User

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
In my opinion, Marvel has better movies and DC have better shows. Although I don't really like watching superhero shows. I like superheroes but not enough to keep up to date with a series of it.

If you like The Flash I heavily recommend The Flash vs Pewdiepie on YouTube. You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Row

cart3rzon

New User
yeah i agree with you on that "Marvel has better movies and DC have better shows",,i have seen this video its funny af, and i olso watch the flash i think is awsome.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
well I do enjoy marvel more but I am kinda tired of these styles of movies, the storries mostly are thread abre and after watching them they become very forgetable. I have stopped watching superhero movies all together

colormejones

I way prefer DC's heroes but Marvel is just on another level when it comes to translating them onto screen right now.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Marvel. 'Nuff said. :D

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Now that Disney has bought Fox and has all of their IPs now in control, poor DC is gonna crushed at the theatres.

C

Corpfox

Even though Marvel has better movies, I'm DC. Watched since Superman started Christopher Reeves.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
I'm a Marvel fan because Captain America, Spiderman, and Wolverine is awesome!