Solved March earning

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom! updates the earnings information after they are received from YouTube, generally with one month and a half delay. Since Freedom! enables you to view your earnings directly on YouTube, you can check your earnings on a daily basis on your YouTube channel Analytics.

Upvote 0

Collision

Rising User
Jan 26, 2016
Tunisia
YouTube
TN_Collision
Freedom! updates the earnings information after they are received from YouTube, generally with one month and a half delay. Since Freedom! enables you to view your earnings directly on YouTube, you can check your earnings on a daily basis on your YouTube channel Analytics.
Thanks, I thought those are just estimations but is there a way to view the monthly earning on YouTube? And is it really the same as what I'll receive and show up on my Freedom! dashboard?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks, I thought those are just estimations but is there a way to view the monthly earning on YouTube? And is it really the same as what I'll receive and show up on my Freedom! dashboard?
Yes what you see are estimations, though Youtube have put in place a system that updates this more accurately then it used to. With regards to the finalised earnings on the Freedom dashboard, this is the amount you will be paid after Freedom takes it cut - you could guesstimate your earnings based on Youtube revenue, by analysing earnings per month and working out 60% of this

Reactions: Collision
Upvote 0

Collision

Rising User
Jan 26, 2016
Tunisia
YouTube
TN_Collision
Yes what you see are estimations, though Youtube have put in place a system that updates this more accurately then it used to. With regards to the finalised earnings on the Freedom dashboard, this is the amount you will be paid after Freedom takes it cut - you could guesstimate your earnings based on Youtube revenue, by analysing earnings per month and working out 60% of this
Thanks. So I think, in order to know my upcoming March's earning, I need to go to Analytics > Revenue reports > Revenue, choose "Last month" and do "Your estimated revenue" * 0.6 to find the most accurate earning for that month so far.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well this would give an estimation of your earnings yes, while this might not be 100% accurate, as this may take into account unmonetised views etc, it should give you a indication of roughly how much you could expect. You should always wait for your finalised earnings to be know what you are being paid

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I can also confirm that March's revenue earnings are live on the Freedom dashboard, as such I shall now close this thread for further comments.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.