Gaming ManiacalO2's introduction :)

Jaydon Lewis

New User
Nov 17, 2015
YouTube
Hi everybody, my name is ManiacalO2
I found Freedom through another Youtuber who gave me a reference to join up :)
I though that by joining the community forums I could eventually find some awesome fellow YouTubers to play games with and to make new friends with similar interests, cause that's always awesome.
My main hobby is playing games to make videos from for people to enjoy, whether I mess up or succeed.
My favourite food pizza for sure :p or is it cake, no it's a lie :p
I started with YouTube because, for a very long time, I've been wanting to make videos of my own for people and friends to enjoy, even with my limited gear.
My dream is to make crazy vids on YouTube :p
My channel is solely for making gaming videos and seperate commentary on, if I have ideas for other content I'll make another channel, but I think one is enough for now.
I upload gaming videos.
I try to upload and publish at least one video a day around the same time :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiJzvjiZocBfqOM6mh5CUwQ

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Jaydon Lewis,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You came to the right forums! You can definitely find some really cool people here and even make new friends. :) I myself met several really cool people I call friends from here, it definitely enhances the foruming experience too.

Pizza is the best food for so many situations, I always like to order a pizza or two when I have (real life) friends over for a movie night! My friends and I also enjoy gaming but we haven't found a whole lot of games that we're all equally excited for as of recently which leads me to wonder, what are your most anticipated games of 2016 (or late 2015?) I am really excited for The Division and No Man's Sky myself!

Speaking of gaming, you should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'd be a great place for you to start foruming!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Jaydon Lewis

New User
Nov 17, 2015
YouTube
Thanks you guys :) it's nice to know that there are some really awesome people on here, thank you for welcoming me and giving me some help and tips, I appreciate it alot :)

Reactions: Danny