Service Request Manga/Anime

ace of shaq

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hey guys my name is Kel Lopez and I am looking to start up a project that ive been working on for a long time. It is a manga idea but if i can find some really good animators id love to animate it. I would need animators, artists, voice artists and just anything you could give to the project. It wont be paid work but if you need any software i can help with that. My email is [email protected] or twitter @ace_ofshaq. Look foward to speaking to you guys

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
ok
Hey guys my name is Kel Lopez and I am looking to start up a project that ive been working on for a long time. It is a manga idea but if i can find some really good animators id love to animate it. I would need animators, artists, voice artists and just anything you could give to the project. It wont be paid work but if you need any software i can help with that. My email is [email protected] or twitter @ace_ofshaq. Look foward to speaking to you guys
I can do this. but for animation ill need adobe flash or photo shop. and for voice acting I've already got a really good microphone and software but it will take while to make

ace of shaq

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
ok

I can do this. but for animation ill need adobe flash or photo shop. and for voice acting I've already got a really good microphone and software but it will take while to make
Do you have any previous work that i could possibly see?

ace of shaq

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
oh wow im impressed. whats your email so we can discuss more, or if you have a skype?