Community ManCave TV

ManCave TV

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
I just wanted to introduce myself to the Freedom family! I have been with Freedom for a month or two and haven't seen much growth in my channel. So I thought I would give the forums a try. I enjoy making videos of my favorite games and hobbies. On occasions I make reviews of products I have bought but that can be expensive to do on a regular bases. My hobbies are playing golf, fishing, and honestly and thing with friends. I also enjoy writing stories and have some published on amazon's kindle store. Don't worry I don't bore people by making videos about writing. I mainly do videos of games I play and of recent I have been enjoying making montages of Battlefield 4 gameplay. I have been interested in doing vlogs, but I think those might bore my audience. I am glad to introduce myself and I would love to hear from the rest of you guys and any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
I just wanted to introduce myself to the Freedom family! I have been with Freedom for a month or two and haven't seen much growth in my channel. So I thought I would give the forums a try. I enjoy making videos of my favorite games and hobbies. On occasions I make reviews of products I have bought but that can be expensive to do on a regular bases. My hobbies are playing golf, fishing, and honestly and thing with friends. I also enjoy writing stories and have some published on amazon's kindle store. Don't worry I don't bore people by making videos about writing. I mainly do videos of games I play and of recent I have been enjoying making montages of Battlefield 4 gameplay. I have been interested in doing vlogs, but I think those might bore my audience. I am glad to introduce myself and I would love to hear from the rest of you guys and any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Welcome to the Community! Nice to meet you brother!

Writing is a wonderful skill and it is awesome that you have published works on Amazon Kindle! Keep up the good works.

I wanted to check out your channel but there is no link and the Subscribe button is reading Error

I have the link in red below in my signature, just copy the end of your channels URL, not the whole thing. Happened to all of us lol.

StrawHat Mugen

Respected User
Jul 20, 2014
Poland
YouTube

Welcome to our freedom family;] dont be afraid to ask if u need anything;]

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ManCave TV,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You publish stuff on the Amazon Kindle Store? That's pretty cool actually. :D What do you enjoy writing about, and do you own a Kindle device yourself? I've been kinda wanting to get one for some time, that e-ink display is really nice on the eyes.

Seeing that you enjoy playing video games as well, you should check out the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: ManCave TV

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to the Forums! U find that the best way to grow is to just overall be a helpful person. Don't be afraid to check out someone's channel and give them feedback, talk frequently in the forums, engage in insightful conversation, and just don't ask anything in return. Try to be selfless, and try not to stress about the growth. Just have fun and make some friends :)

ManCave TV

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
Hi @ManCave TV,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You publish stuff on the Amazon Kindle Store? That's pretty cool actually. :D What do you enjoy writing about, and do you own a Kindle device yourself? I've been kinda wanting to get one for some time, that e-ink display is really nice on the eyes.

Seeing that you enjoy playing video games as well, you should check out the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
I enjoy writing conspiracy stories or mysteries. I do own a kindle but the model is an older one. My two complaints would be my kindle's screen doesn't light up, but they have a newer one now that does. The second is that when your reading its hard to know how far you are into the book. They have a weird percentage thing that at the time didn't understand. The kindle I have is maybe 5 years old or something like. All in all I like it and I would recommend it. I have only one story up and its considered a short story. I am working on another of a POW in WW2. Also the kindle saves everything to the cloud on your account so its unlimited space, things might of changed so I am not 100% on that but pretty sure. Thanks for your comment I do appreciate talking to people.

Reactions: Danny

ManCave TV

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
That's really cool! I really want to get a Kindle but I've been making myself wait in case they release a model with colour (E ink.) It would be amazing to read comic books like that. :p
You can read kindle books like comic books on the kindle fire, I don't know if that helps but the fire is like a tablet made by amazon.

Welcome man! can wait to check out your channel :D

ManCave TV

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
My latest video is up and I have gotten back into Battlefield Hardline. I will try to do multiple streams a week. Come join the fun if your interested! Would love the support!