VR Male & Female Voice Actor's Needed!! FNAF series!

TheFighterNb2

Freedom! Member
Jul 5, 2015
Enid, Oklahoma
YouTube
Hola Amigo's & Amiga's I am El Fighter!
And I need a full cast of voice actors as well Co-writers as well anyone else who can help me with the Visuals for this animation (its based on the Creepy Pasta I made, its more of a story of what happen then a Theory if anything else of the Famous game "Five Nights At Freddy's" I have not released it yet due to the fact Its not complete Finished yet!). Let me make this clear I CANNOT pay you, BUT you will be Credited in the "ending Credits" of Course and your channel will be Linked in the description as well and if your lucky i'll put your channels name in the Beginning of Credits as well. Any money IF any ........and IF I deiced to monetize the Video will be given to every Person that work on this project and anyone that contributed in anyway (may I remind you only IF I deiced to monetize the video) Now that...... that is out of the way I will need your Skype or Gmail/Yahoo address basically anything I can Contact you by easily if you wish to apply anything down below. (Please......... no Facebook ;-; my friends & family will torture me
online with Forward Notification)

P.S. Some of the lines in here will be used in an actual Video.
Audition Deadline:
Auditions are due by 08/29-30/2015
(No Specific Time, but if you can try to sumitting before 1 am in the morning)

Recording and Contact Information:
Record using [Mono, preferably wav. files & Multiple Recordings in a zip.]
Save files as Fredbear_(Character)_(UserName).wav
Send finished auditions to [email protected] or Skype: thefighternb2
Before sending Files Please post what you are auditioning for by using the Templates located near the bottom of this post. Thank you.

Production Expectations:
VAs will have 1 - 2 weeks to record lines; If there is a reason to why you weren't able to record by then, please inform me.
All Voice Actors are expected to be able to schedule time for Directing Sessions. This is a crucial expectation.
If you are auditioning, please have a Good Quality Microphone. I try to make sure that Audio is as superb as it can be! So please have a minimum amount of "Reverb", "Peaking", "Static", etc. But I will accept any type of Microphone either way.

Roles:

Assistant Manger (Joey) OPEN
*Gender- Male
*Age-20-30
*Voice type- Deep-High
*Bio- Tends to suck up to high authority and pick on people lesser then him. Has a annoying but Stable Voice (not too annoying) follows rules to the book! add anything you see fit. I love anyone's creativity ^-^

Auditioning Line#1: Hey what are you doing!! Get back to work now !!!
Auditioning Line#2: Hi boss how are ya doing, would you like some Lunch i can get you some Lunch!

Employee of Fredbear Dinner #1 (Sandey) OPEN
*Gender- female
*Age-15-18
*Voice type- Medium-High
*Bio-Tends to be quite Friendly and Somewhat shy towards strangers, Lacks a backbone (not physically just mentally) is quite talk able (the chatter box)

Audition Line#1:
W-welcome...t-to fredb-bears....faimly-y Diner....how may-y i help y-you?...
Audition Line#2: Oh hey S-scott what'ca got there? looks h-heavy?

Employee of Fredbear Dinner #2 (John) OPEN
*Gender- Male
*Age-15-18
*Voice type- Deep-Medium
*Bio-Lacks a brain at times, but is quite witty and is excessive towards violence. Comes off fresh from high school no lack of direction and somewhat a Jerk/jock

Auditioning Line#1: Don't mess with me shrimp i'll make sure you never see the light of Day!
Auditioning Line#2: Ughhh Sandey you know I hate talking about stupid raises!

Employee of Fredbear Dinner #3 (Jessica) OPEN

*Gender- Female
*Age-15-18
*Voice type- Medium-High
*Bio-Is the Happy Cheery Type has more interest in people looks rather then Personality and overall prone toward her popularity, Is a true *Cough* Beach that pretends to be a giver and not a receiver. Doesn't like to work. you get the point basically a BI***!

Audition Line#1: Oh hey there Joey I need ask a favor I need Friday and Saturday off, is there any way thoses days could just disappear from my time card, huh?
Audition Line#2: Okay so what kind of ballons should make?

Father (Josh Kingston) OPEN
*Gender- Male
*Age-24-35
*Voice type- Deep-Medium
*Bio-Great Person, makes mistakes almost never and Loves his child and Wife very much so. Is a rough around the edges when meeting people not very good sociable person in new acquaintances. Is a very determine individual. oh and was in the military /-/ why not.

Audition Line#1: August 24, 1974 ......This is the year ....when everything Changed...My whole Life was stolen from me in a moments glance.
Audition Line#2: Danney....uhhhh sometimes bad people do bad things to good people and thoses people have to go to heaven and not return just like mo-

FredBear OPEN
*Gender- Male
*Age-unknow
*Voice type- Medium-High
*Bio-Is the original Fredbear Animatronic(better know as Freddy Fazbear or Freddy). Is not yet possessed and is cheerful. Yup easy

Audition Line#1: Luaghs Hi Kids who wants cake !
Audition Line#2: Whoa did anyone see where my hat is at?!

Manger(s) Brother (Scott Cannon) OPEN
*Gender- Male
*Age-20-30
*Voice type- Deep-High
*Bio-If anyone has had a laid back boss but can be very Strict and motivating you know who i'm taking about (the scary ones 9-9) praise's everyone ...but has that weird vibe about him/her so sweet yet always turns to the worst biter sourness.

Audition Line #1: 'ello Hello....anyone there ....ughh i knew i should'd of brought my keys!(trying to open a door holding boxes and stuff)
Audition Line #2: Hi there what's your name?....Well Jimmy you're not supposed to be here now go along child...go have fun...... I know i will.....

Manger(s) of Fredbear Dinner(Charles Cannon) OPEN

*Gender- Male
*Voice type- Deep-Medium
*Bio-Has the motivation of a mind set person that knows what he wants and when he wants it! Hard to mess up his concentration as well he is always looking toward the future of his assets and very wise towards logical decisions making.

Audition Line#1: Hi billy hows your bithday paty going? you like it.
Audition Line#2: Jessica we can't keep doing this .....

Mother (Sarah Kingston) OPEN
*Gender- Female
*Voice type- Medium-High
*Bio-Is very Sweet and kind, is a lover not a fighter( :3 )Cares more about others then she does herself. The spitting image of a good Angle (not the ones that kill like in the bible those ones are so destructive in a way)

Audition Line#1:
Honey its not about the money It's about danney and making memroies together as a family.
Audition Line#2: Just take the purse not the present or the cak- (stuggle)PLEASE DON'T! (Sceam or anything you can think might sound better)

Police Officer #1 (Jacob Winth's) OPEN
*Gender- Male
*Voice type- Deep-Medium
*Bio-speaks for its self -_- very dull people.

Audition Line#1: You there Hold it!
Audition Line#2: Let's just See about that! MR. I know everything!

Police Officer #2(Bob Johnson)
*Gender- Male
*Voice type- Medium-High
*Bio- Is practically Stupid and will make false accusations with no evidence.

Audition Line#1:
You there Hold it!
Audition Line#2: Let's just See about that! MR. I know everything!

Son (Danny Kingston) OPEN
*Gender- Male
*Voice type- Deep-High
*Bio-Sweet Kid loving caring, creative kid.....very None aware of his surroundings, trusts anyone with adult figures. and is a crybaby ( T~T )

Audition Line#1: Mom your home!!!
Audition Line#2: Why can't she come back.....She said she would come back.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Other Cast Member(s)

Co-Writer Template(Copy and paste for ease)
**Proper Grammar is not Expected, but would be Most Appreciated for easy translation.....
for we are all merely Humans not Perfect Grammar Machine with no hearts :)**

Your name/Username:
Character Name(the one your Applying for):
Skype/Contact email address:
Age(only if you want to):
Gender(Helps me not mistake your actual Gender in general):
Animator/Visual Creator&Co- (Copy and paste for ease)
**Must have a animation frame by frame application 24 frames for the project settings and
1280x720 (720p) or 1920x1080 (1080p) 1080 preferred video quality or Images.**

Your name/Username:
Gender(Helps me not mistake your actual Gender in general):

Template for Voice Actor(Copy and paste for ease)

Your name/Username:
Gender(Helps me not mistake your actual Gender if your an impersonator):
**As well Character roles will be update when new ones come and go and aren't available anymore.**

Received Auditions:

Coffee Chaps

Rising User
Jul 15, 2015
YouTube
Template for Voice Actor(Copy and paste for ease)

Your name/Username:
Character Name: FredBear
Skype/Contact email address: Skype:caffeinedragon18/[email protected]
Age(only if you want to):13
Gender(Helps me not mistake your actual Gender if your an impersonator): Dude
**As well Character roles will be update when new ones come and go and aren't available anymore.**

heavenzrevenge

Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2014
YouTube
Your name/Username: HeavensRev
Character Name(the one your Applying for): Charles Cannon /Father
Skype/Contact email address: [email protected]
Age(only if you want to): 16 (why not)
Gender(Helps me not mistake your actual Gender if your an impersonator): Male

Also I feel you should take out the fathers Veteran status. It makes it 1 more believable and 2 less cliche

TrickyFighter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
Your name/Username:TrickyFighter
Character Name(s): Assistant Manager Joey, Father Josh Kingston, FredBear
Skype/Contact email address: mr_ryzin or [email protected]

Jojo Blizzard

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 23, 2014
YouTube
Your name/Username:JojoBlizzard
Character Name(the one your Applying for):all male characters (that are open) my voice range is pretty wide
Skype/Contact email address:mrjojoblizzardfan or [email protected]
Age(only if you want to):18
Gender(Helps me not mistake your actual Gender if your an impersonator):male

KJ_Gaming

Freedom! Member
Your name/Username: Kanjohto
Character Name(the one your Applying for): Assistant Manger (Joey), Employee of Fredbear Dinner #2 (John), Father (Josh Kingston), Manger(s) Brother (Scott Cannon)
Skype/Contact email address: kanjohto (my name is Steven) / [email protected]
Age(only if you want to): 21

I've had previous experience with voice acting (only slightly) in this video:
It was originally going to be a series but the creator canceled it. I'm the voice at around 0:28.

EliteSpartanClan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Your name/Username: Chris Allan/ EliteSpartanClan
Character Name(the one your Applying for): Police Officer #1 (Jacob Winth's)
Skype/Contact email address: c.h.r.i.sssss
Age(only if you want to): 17
If you are going to use my YouTube channel name then please use MrEpicGames and not EliteSpartanClan thank you :D Link to my channel here > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEmbK7SWExBjulJCxYBgCTA

Hi! I am an experienced Voice Over actress working in LA and I just started my YouTube channel and would love to collaborate in order to grow both of our channels :)

Anyway, here is my information:

Your name/Username: Ana Julia Cavana
Character Name(the one your Applying for): Any female one.
Skype/Contact email address: Anajuliaaltaffer
Gender(Helps me not mistake your actual Gender if your an impersonator): Female

Let me know where to send my audition to :) Or if you'd rather audition via skype so that I can receive/take direction.