Making money with patreon????

nishicake

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hellloooooooo everyone!!

I noticed that there are quite a few youtubers who are also using patreon to help fund their content! I think that's super cool, what do you guys think? I'd really like to use patreon in the future when my channel has a bigger audience, but what about y'all?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hellloooooooo everyone!!

I noticed that there are quite a few youtubers who are also using patreon to help fund their content! I think that's super cool, what do you guys think? I'd really like to use patreon in the future when my channel has a bigger audience, but what about y'all?
In terms of gaining equipment and using it to improve your channel wich can result in better quality content it can be a good thing if you have the audience that loves keeping track of you.

Reactions: nishicake

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
It'd be nice to get some financial reward for all the hours I put into my content xD Though, the highest I'd let anyone donate is like 5 bucks per month, as my content literally serves little to no purpose :p

Chris Delmuro

Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
ChrisDelmuro
Definitely build your fanbase. Don't worry about making money, that'll be a while. I know YouTubers with a few thousands subs and no money to little money being made. Just continue to upload good QUALITY content.

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
I mean I think for a lot of Youtubers Patreon is a great way to go. I'd consider it myself except I disappear from video making a lot due to my busy life, so I wouldn't want to ask folks to contribute anything monthly if I'm not gonna even be making any videos during that whole time. But I definitely think when you've got a consistent schedule making videos and a lot of people who follow your stuff then Patreon can be helpful.