Service Making GFX

Slurpz

New User
Jan 17, 2016
Hey,
I really need a logo for my channel if you could do it it would be great!
My "Mascot" is a dolphin and my name is Slurpz.
Think you can somehow incorporate like a big "S" or "Slurpz" in with a dolphin and make it look sick.
Thanks so much!

Text: S or Slurpz
Clors: Blue and White

NoblePandaGame

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Wow, that is some clean work right there! Absolutely love it! If you have time, I'd like to request something, nothing major, but just something that I can use for a channel at of something :) more than willing to talk to you about it!

CrimsonSogo

New User
Nov 10, 2015
Hey I Have 200 Subscribers.. Could You Do Me The Favour Of making Me A 3D Gaming Banner And Logo That Are Similar To The Ones i Have Already. I Will Credit You In ALl Of MY Videos. YOu Can Contact Me On [email protected] My Channel Is Taking Off And Needs New Art. Here Is The Link To MY Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC51CvczxU1TcmKA9Rh0EeAQ
My Channel Is A Gaming Channel To Specify. Remeber. Similar To What I Have ALready But With More 3D Stuff And IT To Do With CS:GO And GTA V If You Can. Thanks

Last edited:

RaysGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Raysrock14
Your work looks soooo nice
Can you add me on skype if you have room for me i would like a banner, profile pic and overlay.
My skype is Raysrock12

Deathbone

New User
Jan 19, 2016
Hey dude, as you can see, i just need a basic profile pic, nothing fancy, just like something to do with 'Deathbone' and gaming will be sufficient. Channel name is Deathbone if you need it.

ManOfMetal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, i like the work you've done. I'm in the need of a new logo for my channel. I was wondering if you were able to create one for me, something that would suit my channel.

sL Sulk

New User
Dec 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey I like your work I was wondering if you could make me a banner for youtube and a profile pic. I'm a COD youtuber and my name is sL Sulk if you need anymore info plz ask me

XiTe Kyrone

Nov 11, 2014
YouTube
If your still making gfx for people i made a post requesting for gfx and i think your one of the best doing free gfx so.

I need a logo for my new streetwear apparel called 'Grade Apparel' i need a big 'G' in a cool design and something creative i also want Grade Apparel written under the "big G" Color - black (i will change the colors later) the only catch is i need this doing for free if anyone can do that this will be great i have a few designs but am not planning on selling till i have i good memorable logo and proper funding to make the clothing.
If you want to see pictures of my current designs go here -
Grade Apparel
https://snaptee.co/t/88j58?msg=30&r=cl

And click on 'grade apparel' profile to see the rest of my designs

Whoever can help me with this logo would be amazing. THANKS