Service Making FREE Graphics! Profile Pics, Channel Art, Twitter Headers etc.

ModernGFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
ModernGFX
Hello, my name is Austin aka Modern GFX, I am here to make all Freedom! Community Members all kinds of graphics! I make Profile Pictures, Channel Art, Thumbnails, and Twitter Headers. All of this is FREE! All you have to do is email me because everyone has Email :) Also, include your YouTube channel link or Twitter Link and links to any social media pages you want to be on Your Channel Art or Twitter Header.

My Email - [email protected]

Reactions: Peter Johnson

GamingWithIceNova

Rising User
Dec 30, 2015
Pinole,CA
YouTube
Hey Modern my friend, Stuntyy wants a Logo and Banner from you after seeing the banner that u made me! Hope I don't make to much requests but here are the details!
Logo!
He wants the logo just a Captital Letter S! He wants the background for the logo is going to be Light Blue. He would like the letter S to be 2D not 3D! Thats all he wants.

Banner!
He would like the banner to say Stuntyy Gaming and it needs to be 2D. He would also like the background color to be Light Blue just like the logo!
Pictures he would like are a CS:GO CT AWPER on the left and a TF2 Sniper on the right aiming at the Awper. Please send the logo and banenr to his email at
[email protected]

The3rdWolf

New User
Jun 16, 2016
Hey modern I would like some channel graphics done please let me know if you are still providing this service

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Hello, my name is Austin aka Modern GFX, I am here to make all Freedom! Community Members all kinds of graphics! I make Profile Pictures, Channel Art, Thumbnails, and Twitter Headers. All of this is FREE! All you have to do is email me because everyone has Email :) Also, include your YouTube channel link or Twitter Link and links to any social media pages you want to be on Your Channel Art or Twitter Header.

My Email - [email protected]

I am gonna send you an email from [email protected] just as a heads up :)

Email has been sent.

Last edited: