Service Making Free GFX For The Community

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hey guys I haven't made this in a little bit but I've missed helping people out with gfx xD. So for the next few days I'll be making free gfx for the freedom family :D Just leave a comment below with details like what gfx do you want, colors, and etc.

Some Of My Previous Work: https://jokerdesignsport.carbonmade.com/
Hello, please could you make me a new avatar for YouTube and other social media? I want it to say Piano Uncovered and fit the theme of my banner below, thanks! :)

Aaron Reyes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
AirOnRiceYT
That's amazing man! Thank you for helping out our community :) If you don't mind, I would like a banner that has the main theme of "NBA 2K" and my favourite player "DeMar DeRozan". @AirOnRiceYT is my social media account. I also want it to be red as well if that's okay with you. Thanks again!

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Oblivious Star

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey thats great you want to help the freedom family out is there any chance you could make me a icon what has league of legneds and minecraft in the background then says SkyRageGamez in the middle if you could that would be awesomeee

HJG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2015
YouTube
Hey , I need a picture thats is similar to my current one but the changes I need are the letter to be "DoVe_" the backgorund stays black and the circle white with blue outlines and the letters to be in blue and green . If you need any more info tell me . Good luck in advance

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
That's amazing man! Thank you for helping out our community :) If you don't mind, I would like a banner that has the main theme of "NBA 2K" and my favourite player "DeMar DeRozan". @AirOnRiceYT is my social media account. I also want it to be red as well if that's okay with you. Thanks again!
Are you sure the one you have now is really good ?[DOUBLEPOST=1488859276][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys I haven't made this in a little bit but I've missed helping people out with gfx xD. So for the next few days I'll be making free gfx for the freedom family :D Just leave a comment below with details like what gfx do you want, colors, and etc.

Some Of My Previous Work: https://jokerdesignsport.carbonmade.com/
Hey thats great you want to help the freedom family out is there any chance you could make me a icon what has league of legneds and minecraft in the background then says SkyRageGamez in the middle if you could that would be awesomeee
Sorry I know It doesn't look that good xD but I wanted to keep it simple like you asked for
Untitled-3.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1488860135][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, please could you make me a new avatar for YouTube and other social media? I want it to say Piano Uncovered and fit the theme of my banner below, thanks! :)
puavi.jpg

Last edited: