Gaming Making a Return :)

NcrRangerGaming

Well-Known User
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm back from the abyss I call "work". Lmao, I've actually just been overseas and I've gotten settled in the States so I'm ready to give YouTube another swing! Still got things to learn but I'm excited to be doing it again!

I make a variety of gaming videos! It's hard to catergorize my channel, but before my biggest niche was DayZ Overpoch videos!

I recently redid my entire setup, a lot of DIY projects went into it, but I love it. I plan on making a video about it! Maybe even show how to make cheap sound paneling!

I'd appreciate some feedback on the channel, still relearning everything again so expect even better videos in the near futur!

One thing I want to do is start vlogging but still on the fence about it!

Thanks again everyone :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone! I'm back from the abyss I call "work". Lmao, I've actually just been overseas and I've gotten settled in the States so I'm ready to give YouTube another swing! Still got things to learn but I'm excited to be doing it again!

I make a variety of gaming videos! It's hard to catergorize my channel, but before my biggest niche was DayZ Overpoch videos!

I recently redid my entire setup, a lot of DIY projects went into it, but I love it. I plan on making a video about it! Maybe even show how to make cheap sound paneling!

I'd appreciate some feedback on the channel, still relearning everything again so expect even better videos in the near futur!

One thing I want to do is start vlogging but still on the fence about it!

Thanks again everyone :)
Welcome back to the Community :)

If your looking for Feedback or Tips then hop over to the Tips & Tricks section as i'm sure you will find useful information there :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Oh man that's the scariest "abyss" there is :p Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D