Antonio Lascari

New User
Apr 15, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Hello Everyone!

Let me give you a short introduction about myself. My name is Antonio, I'm 21 years old and I am from Denmark. Most of my time I use to study Software Engineering. Besides the studying, I make YouTube content!

As you could sense from the title - my channel is about gaming, related to racing. That means gameplay videos (with commentary) from all kinds of racing games I find interesting. Examples could be: F1, Dirt series and other simulations or sim-arcade.

Now, the purpose - or my goal so to say, is not just recording/uploading and keep doing that over and over. My hopes are, that people who love motorsport as much as I am, will join me and discuss and talk with each other about everything in Motorsport! And having a big community to discuss all the topics within Motorsport, would be fantastic! Because in real life, I don't know many people who are interested in motor racing, and that kinda sucks.. #firstWorldProblems

But of course I have a long way to go, but if this did interest you, please check my YouTube channel and join me on my journey with me! Thanks - and have an awesome day!

Antonio

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Antonio , Welcome to freedom !

how long have you been into cars for ? how did you come across freedom ?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Everyone!

Let me give you a short introduction about myself. My name is Antonio, I'm 21 years old and I am from Denmark. Most of my time I use to study Software Engineering. Besides the studying, I make YouTube content!

As you could sense from the title - my channel is about gaming, related to racing. That means gameplay videos (with commentary) from all kinds of racing games I find interesting. Examples could be: F1, Dirt series and other simulations or sim-arcade.

Now, the purpose - or my goal so to say, is not just recording/uploading and keep doing that over and over. My hopes are, that people who love motorsport as much as I am, will join me and discuss and talk with each other about everything in Motorsport! And having a big community to discuss all the topics within Motorsport, would be fantastic! Because in real life, I don't know many people who are interested in motor racing, and that kinda sucks.. #firstWorldProblems

But of course I have a long way to go, but if this did interest you, please check my YouTube channel and join me on my journey with me! Thanks - and have an awesome day!

Antonio
Hello to you too Antonio, how has Denmark been for you growing up? I've lived in California basically my entire life :p What got you interested in racing? I tend to lose often when it comes to competitive games, heh.

Antonio Lascari

New User
Apr 15, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Hey Antonio , Welcome to freedom !

how long have you been into cars for ? how did you come across freedom ?

I've been into cars since I can remember - I think i learned it from my dad, who loves cars just like me :)

I came across Freedom, when I was searching for a partner with interest for gaming. And I thought it sounded quite interesting, because Freedom seems to be a huge community and offers a lot of help and tips. So I thought it sounded perfect for me! ;)

Reactions: Prology

Antonio Lascari

New User
Apr 15, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Hello to you too Antonio, how has Denmark been for you growing up? I've lived in California basically my entire life :p What got you interested in racing? I tend to lose often when it comes to competitive games, heh.

A bit cold, but anyway from that, Denmark is really nice! I've been living in Denmark my entire life, but actually I'm half Italian (my dad is Italian) so I visit my family there every summer, and I love it there!

I hope it was nice for you to grow up in California! I'll guess it is a bit different from Denmark! Haha!

I got my interest to racing from Formula 1, because my father watches it all the time. And I grew up with it, and it started from there. I like the competition though, but I hate to loose! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I've been into cars since I can remember - I think i learned it from my dad, who loves cars just like me :)

I came across Freedom, when I was searching for a partner with interest for gaming. And I thought it sounded quite interesting, because Freedom seems to be a huge community and offers a lot of help and tips. So I thought it sounded perfect for me! ;)

Freedom does indeed offer a load of tips and help ! you have come to the right place :) What is your favourite car ?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
A bit cold, but anyway from that, Denmark is really nice! I've been living in Denmark my entire life, but actually I'm half Italian (my dad is Italian) so I visit my family there every summer, and I love it there!

I hope it was nice for you to grow up in California! I'll guess it is a bit different from Denmark! Haha!

I got my interest to racing from Formula 1, because my father watches it all the time. And I grew up with it, and it started from there. I like the competition though, but I hate to loose! :D
Hah, I enjoy the cold really, California is especially during the summer time :eek: That's nice that you're able to visit your family! I feel the same about competition, but I tend to just relax when it comes to not competing anymore in stuff, hah.