Tips & Tricks Make Money Fast!

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
Have you heard of Qmee if so then don't read on just sign up through this link
However if you haven't let me explain a little about Qmee, While many people Surf the net for a variety of different thing's Work,Education,Enjoyment,Entertainment, Ect.
Have you ever thought about trying to make money while doing you're everyday search on you're choice of browser, well that's where Qmee comes in, just sign up through this link down below.
And any credit you make can get transferred to you're PayPal within seconds!
All you have to do is install the extension onto you're browser!

You don't have to pay anything!
Its all free!
Happy Money Making =)

Qmee's HomePage -> https://www.qmee.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hmmm.... so if what you say is true, it is either selling your personal information, maybe not the most sensitive information but still the information about what you browse and such to 3rd party companies. Either that or it is pushing adds on to you.

Unless you have a better explanation for how it makes money, I would encourage everyone to avoid it.

Lets be serious, noone will pay you money just because. They need to make money as well

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
Hmmm.... so if what you say is true, it is either selling your personal information, maybe not the most sensitive information but still the information about what you browse and such to 3rd party companies. Either that or it is pushing adds on to you.

Unless you have a better explanation for how it makes money, I would encourage everyone to avoid it.

Lets be serious, noone will pay you money just because. They need to make money as well
Well for the past year I have used it on and off and it's been fine, all you have to do is just click the link on the side as qmee finds the best price for things for example if you type in "Sports Direct Socks" it will come up with best matches on the left side qmee will have fount you results each click that you click as in link you can gain £0.05p - £0.10 depending on clicks i presume how Qmee make profit from this is that you clicking that result in them making their profit

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
still seems a bit fishy, especially with the fact that its a plugin instead of just a stand alone website for that king of a thing. Plugins can be pretty dangerous, so whoever decides to use this, do so at your own discretion.

PS removed the referral links as these are not allowed.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
still seems a bit fishy, especially with the fact that its a plugin instead of just a stand alone website for that king of a thing. Plugins can be pretty dangerous, so whoever decides to use this, do so at your own discretion.

PS removed the referral links as these are not allowed.

I've used this too, its okay though the surveys can randomly end half way though if you don't qualify for what they are looking for which is very annoying. I've earn around £6 from it though and it is legit. Plus it does have a website (https://www.qmee.com) which is where you actually do stuff, the plugin is just for the search income really.​

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I've used this too, its okay though the surveys can randomly end half way though if you don't qualify for what they are looking for which is very annoying. I've earn around £6 from it though and it is legit. Plus it does have a website (https://www.qmee.com) which is where you actually do stuff, the plugin is just for the search income really.​
Good to know its not some scam. I personally dont intend to use this, but it might be usefull for some people.

Techno Creeper

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2017
Earth
youtube.com
YouTube
realMrTechno
Have you heard of Qmee if so then don't read on just sign up through this link
However if you haven't let me explain a little about Qmee, While many people Surf the net for a variety of different thing's Work,Education,Enjoyment,Entertainment, Ect.
Have you ever thought about trying to make money while doing you're everyday search on you're choice of browser, well that's where Qmee comes in, just sign up through this link down below.
And any credit you make can get transferred to you're PayPal within seconds!
All you have to do is install the extension onto you're browser!

You don't have to pay anything!
Its all free!
Happy Money Making =)

Qmee's HomePage -> https://www.qmee.com
Boi Microsoft edge doesn't work you said browser of choice

Reactions: Denntonn