Gaming Mahid Gaming

Mahid Gaming

New User
Mar 17, 2016
Hey, it's Mahid Gaming

I'm new here and just looking to improve my gaming channel. I like to play a lot of Counter Strike: Global Offensive, maybe some other different types of games. But all I want to do is just make my channel the best it can be and that people enjoy my videos :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey, it's Mahid Gaming

I'm new here and just looking to improve my gaming channel. I like to play a lot of Counter Strike: Global Offensive, maybe some other different types of games. But all I want to do is just make my channel the best it can be and that people enjoy my videos :)
Before we get started, hey there Mahid! It's awesome to see freedom getting more members, what sparked your interest on joining today? Improving your gaming channel will be easy with the right people behind you! Counter Strike is slightly popular here, so if you want to collaborate with other members, you definitely can, and are encouraged to. And a last side note, did you read the stickied thread that explains introduction protocol? It gives you a sweet template that can help get you more engagements for your post ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey! welcome to the Freedom community forums. Happy you could join us and hope you enjoy yourself here. Have you tried looking at Freedoms! YouTube channel? They offer some fantastic tips when it comes to channel growth. I would also go check out the collaboration section in the forums, we have alot of counter strike players like yourself. Best of luck with your channel boss :D