Gaming Magallus

RGDrewGaming

Aurkenen on Youtube
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
South Carolina
YouTube
Magallus
I'm in the process of starting a youtube channel named Magallus that will be focused around League of Legends, mostly doing off meta stuff, Warframe, Minecraft and maybe some other games. I'm getting the graphics for it at the moment so I haven't uploaded to the channel just yet, but I also stream on twitch under the same name Magallus. I am also streaming right now if anyone wants to watch xD.

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
Nice to meet you! Once you get set up, make sure to add a sub button under your posts on the forums, so we can all find your channel easier!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm in the process of starting a youtube channel named Magallus that will be focused around League of Legends, mostly doing off meta stuff, Warframe, Minecraft and maybe some other games. I'm getting the graphics for it at the moment so I haven't uploaded to the channel just yet, but I also stream on twitch under the same name Magallus. I am also streaming right now if anyone wants to watch xD.
League of legends is an extremely popular game, what got you interested in playing it? Streaming sounds like a blast, you can upload content to youtube rather easily as well ^^