Made A End Card For Someone

UnorthdoxWolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
So i made a end card for a Youtuber and I wanted to see opinions on it. He asked for COD and/or BattleField wallpapers so I put a lot of wallpapers of COD and BF just so he can choose the one he likes best. This is just an example of one background out of many. Also I left some empty space near the subscribe button because he said he doesn't have any social media so i left the empty space just so he can add his social media if he gets one.End Card For Volt.jpg

Reactions: IntroFX

IntroFX

New User
Mar 26, 2016
Germany
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Its really nice! Allow me to give you a tip: by your speedart you should play the video faster. Because this what you have isn´t a speedart. it is alittle bit of a tutorial without speaking :) But your Banners are really nice!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So i made a end card for a Youtuber and I wanted to see opinions on it. He asked for COD and/or BattleField wallpapers so I put a lot of wallpapers of COD and BF just so he can choose the one he likes best. This is just an example of one background out of many. Also I left some empty space near the subscribe button because he said he doesn't have any social media so i left the empty space just so he can add his social media if he gets one.View attachment 14406
The 'Thanks for watching", might be a little too low to read. The subscribe button could be moved possibly, but it depends how it looks with the social links ^^

UnorthdoxWolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
The 'Thanks for watching", might be a little too low to read. The subscribe button could be moved possibly, but it depends how it looks with the social links ^^
Yeah i tried increasing the Thanks For Watching but i noticed the wallpaper had a watermark. I didn't notice the watermark until the very end.

UnorthdoxWolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Pretty sweet! Maybe make the motto line a bit larger so it is easier to read bit besides that great work :)
Thx , I tried to make the motto bigger but it seemed to large as it was almost the length of the two empty boxes also the white words somewhat blended in, in the background and i couldn't see them clearly.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
So i made a end card for a Youtuber and I wanted to see opinions on it. He asked for COD and/or BattleField wallpapers so I put a lot of wallpapers of COD and BF just so he can choose the one he likes best. This is just an example of one background out of many. Also I left some empty space near the subscribe button because he said he doesn't have any social media so i left the empty space just so he can add his social media if he gets one.View attachment 14406
Very nice!
I suggest the catchphrase under Voltech Gaming to be a little bigger.
It's noticeable now, but when you have it on a video where it's only a certain size, it may become hard to read.
I think the "thanks for watching" should be moved as well. It might be blocked by the video tracker on YouTube. Maybe move it up a little?