Gaming LWG in here

LightWeightGamers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
California
YouTube
Wassup everybody. We are the LWG (LightWeightGamers) and we are a trio group that plays games that y'all wanna see on YouTube. We will play any games and I mean "any games." (Also we do real life videos every so often) We three are hoping to grow our channel anymore so if you have any suggestions to grow our channel please give a reply and if you want to help grow our channel and join the gang please subscribe to LWG.

Attachments

• lightweightgamingbanner.png
    lightweightgamingbanner.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 0

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal ! Welcome to freedom (y) (Y)

I can see you play some Plants vs Zombies 2 , Are you enjoying it ? how long you been doing youtube ? how did the 3 of you meet ?

Alpha Gaming TM

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Wassup everybody. We are the LWG (LightWeightGamers) and we are a trio group that plays games that y'all wanna see on YouTube. We will play any games and I mean "any games." (Also we do real life videos every so often) We three are hoping to grow our channel anymore so if you have any suggestions to grow our channel please give a reply and if you want to help grow our channel and join the gang please subscribe to LWG.
Nice channel!

LightWeightGamers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
California
YouTube
Hey Pal ! Welcome to freedom (y) (Y)

I can see you play some Plants vs Zombies 2 , Are you enjoying it ? how long you been doing youtube ? how did the 3 of you meet ?

We have only been doing YouTube for about three weeks now and with 23 subs. And we met trying to see who will make the best youtube channel at school and then .... we decided it's better to work together.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
We have only been doing YouTube for about three weeks now and with 23 subs. And we met trying to see who will make the best youtube channel at school and then .... we decided it's better to work together.

yeah that sounds like a great idea , I'm glad you all came together to work on a channel !