Gaming LoyalGaming. Im new here :P

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
The game that hooked me to gaming was when me and my brother had just a playstation 1 or whatever. before the ps2. was crash bandicoot ever since then just been playing games. and a certain game that got me hooked to shooters was probably Counter-Strike 1.6
Dude I loved Crash. That's one of the games that made me really like Playstation

Reactions: Loyal Gaming

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey man, :) Well ive been off and on of youtube on several accounts since i was about 13. what gave us the idea is just generally getting to know more people. get out of the box and just open ourselves up and just have fun and do what we love which is playing games and just being ourselves like most everyone :) It can be hard working with another person but we seem to manage so far. Just waiting for him to be able to record some more. gonna record solo once in a while too just so its not inactive :) But we enjoy playing minecraft, GTA 5, some FPS games, I like Horror (not him too much heh.) And just basically anything i get my hands on. whatever i can have fun on ill play :)
Getting a general idea is a nice start, and opening yourself up if the way to go ^^ I can understand the whole working with another person, I'm glad it's going smoothly so far. Solo is hard at times, but have you considered collaborating with additional people on freedom? :p

Reactions: Loyal Gaming

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Getting a general idea is a nice start, and opening yourself up if the way to go ^^ I can understand the whole working with another person, I'm glad it's going smoothly so far. Solo is hard at times, but have you considered collaborating with additional people on freedom? :p
Yeah i thought about making a thread and seeing if anyone was open too :)