Gaming LoyalGaming. Im new here :P

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Hey guys, Im new to Freedom and just wanted to introduce myself! Anyways me and my friend have been wanting to do YouTube for a while now. My name is Joey! I'm 16 years old and my buddy his name is Aaron! and He is 15 years old. We are just a few kids that like to play games and just mess around! Hopefully i'll get to know some of you and yeah. thanks for reading :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Joey, Welcome to freedom :)

your channel is looking good and that truck simulator looks fun tbh ;) you should try to get a banner some how :)

when did you start youtube ? how did you find freedom ?

best of luck !

Reactions: Loyal Gaming

DominationGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey Joey!

Welcome to freedom and I hope you enjoy your stay here! Your channel icon looks great and I hope to see your channel grow with the rest of the community :).

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I really like your profile picture! I really want one like that except I can't figure out how to make it look good! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, Im new to Freedom and just wanted to introduce myself! Anyways me and my friend have been wanting to do YouTube for a while now. My name is Joey! I'm 16 years old and my buddy his name is Aaron! and He is 15 years old. We are just a few kids that like to play games and just mess around! Hopefully i'll get to know some of you and yeah. thanks for reading :)
Heya Loyal, how long have you both been on youtube for? What gave you two the idea to start working together? Finding a partner can be hard for youtube, but they make the experience 100% easier though :p What kind of games do you enjoy playing as well?

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Hey Joey, Welcome to freedom :)

your channel is looking good and that truck simulator looks fun tbh ;) you should try to get a banner some how :)

when did you start youtube ? how did you find freedom ?

best of luck !
Hello! :) I am going to be making a banner shortly just trying to get some ideas for one! and I have had a few channels before this one at the moment but I have been on and off since I was probably 13. Found freedom from a few people on youtube just talking about it, sounded nice so i thought i should give it a shot! :) enjoy it so far.

Reactions: Prology

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Heya Loyal, how long have you both been on youtube for? What gave you two the idea to start working together? Finding a partner can be hard for youtube, but they make the experience 100% easier though :p What kind of games do you enjoy playing as well?
Hey man, :) Well ive been off and on of youtube on several accounts since i was about 13. what gave us the idea is just generally getting to know more people. get out of the box and just open ourselves up and just have fun and do what we love which is playing games and just being ourselves like most everyone :) It can be hard working with another person but we seem to manage so far. Just waiting for him to be able to record some more. gonna record solo once in a while too just so its not inactive :) But we enjoy playing minecraft, GTA 5, some FPS games, I like Horror (not him too much heh.) And just basically anything i get my hands on. whatever i can have fun on ill play :)

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I really like your profile picture! I really want one like that except I can't figure out how to make it look good! :)
Whats up dude! Thanks :) Profile picture was pretty easy to make. I used Photoshop CS6 for it, Followed someones tutorial on YouTube forgot his name but I like yours better honestly looks cool! Thanks for replying :) nice to meet you!

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Hey Joey!

Welcome to freedom and I hope you enjoy your stay here! Your channel icon looks great and I hope to see your channel grow with the rest of the community :).
Hey! Thanks for the warm welcoming to Freedom, Enjoying it so far. You guys are very nice! I hope to get my channel to grow. its been a dream to just game and record and meet new people for a while now and i hope i achieve somewhat of a nice amount of people. Nothing crazy! Just wanna do what i love :) If i make people laugh or just brighten there day then that means i'm already achieving something.

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Hello Loyal Gaming!!! What type of games do you like most? :D Do you have any other hobbies except for playing pc games? :)
Heya! Types of games i like are shooters, Love call of duty and battlefield! also enjoy survival aspect games. And yes I have other hobbies as well, I've been playing football for my school the past like 3 years, love skateboarding and bike with some friends at the skate park once in a while :) PC Gaming is a hobby as well. Starting YouTube will be fun and quite an adventure hopefully get to meet some new people! Thanks for the reply :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hello! :) I am going to be making a banner shortly just trying to get some ideas for one! and I have had a few channels before this one at the moment but I have been on and off since I was probably 13. Found freedom from a few people on youtube just talking about it, sounded nice so i thought i should give it a shot! :) enjoy it so far.

Ah very nice indeed ! Ah I see so you have experience with youtube :) Freedom is great a lot of people that help out and talk with you about anything really :)

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! What was your first game to get you hooked on video games, and was there a certain game that led you to lean toward shooters?
The game that hooked me to gaming was when me and my brother had just a playstation 1 or whatever. before the ps2. was crash bandicoot ever since then just been playing games. and a certain game that got me hooked to shooters was probably Counter-Strike 1.6