Low Impact Recording Software

RGDrewGaming

Aurkenen on Youtube
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
South Carolina
YouTube
Magallus
I normally use Bandicam to record my games and it works well, however, i want to start recording League of Legends and while i normally get between 60-100 fps, when i start bandicam it plummets to 20. So is there any recording software that wont drop me below 60?

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
I normally use Bandicam to record my games and it works well, however, i want to start recording League of Legends and while i normally get between 60-100 fps, when i start bandicam it plummets to 20. So is there any recording software that wont drop me below 60?
I'll need a list of your system spec's.

But generally if you have a Nvidia or AMD Capable GPU, you should use Geforce Experience, or AMD Raptr to Record your games, They both are literally the easiest on system resources when compared to BandiCam or Fraps, plus you can control what frames you want, or what bit rate you want for the best looking quality or the lowest file size.

Best of luck!

~Zac's Custom

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
OBS is pretty easy going, and you can dictate what fps you want to record at too.