Loss of Words.

Bradley666

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
YouTube
GeminiBradley
It's never happened to me before now. I was playing PS4 like any other normal casual human being. Out of no where, this random nerd messages me with all of my personal details, family members, and the best one yet, my girlfriends information. I have heard stories about people doing these things to people. I'm not scared about it, it's more of a feeling that I'm mostly worried about being swatted from it.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Are you sure this "nerd" is random and has no connections with you? If that's the case, that person is very dangerous as it's extremely difficult to find private information like that without any connections with you. I'd report this to the police just for that reason alone, even if you feel that you're not in immediate danger.

Reactions: MasterJPixel

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Agent_Proxy
I'd heard MANY stories like these. First step would to check your social media, make sure you don't have your private information set to public. Then contact your local police to let them know about this situation, if this guy is threatening you and so on. That way they can at least try to prevent having SWAT team coming to your hose, just because someone online doxed you over a game.

But if nothing else is happening, then you don't have to do this, unless you feel you should.

Also if you do get swatted, nothing will happen to you. The SWAT will take the call as false information and leave you be.

I find it strange how he found your girlfriend info, but I'm thinking that he found your identity online then leading up to your GF. Social media thing you know.

AneiDoru

New User
Apr 8, 2017
YouTube
I've been doxed before but it was on twitter instead of thru personal messages, the guy datamined my facebook, thankfully I didn't use my real name (I rarely ever do for anything) and he didn't get the exact address because I live in an apartment building so he didn't know the exact number I was in.