Loss of subs?

Traf Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Ive noticed a loss of subs recently, i was at 199 subs, and over 2 days i lost 3.

Yes, i know 3 isnt a significant amount. But its quite alot to me and in a quick time. usually id lose 3 subs over 2 weeks. not a day or so

Just curious to know if anyone else is dropping subs abnormally.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Yea i have gone through ups and downs last month. I was stuck on 517 subs for almost a week or more just kept hitting 520 then dropping again. Now its gone ok for the moment, somtimes its hard to tell if its genuine or if youtube are cutting subs again. I know last week they cut views down. As said just carry on and ignore it, trust me i know its demoralising it really gets you down but you have to push through.

Reactions: Traf Plays

BBP Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2017
YouTube
BBPGames
To be honest, lately ive been experiencing the complete opposite but last month i was stuck at 550 for a good 2-3 weeks with little to no movement (especially in the downwards direction). As long as your producing good content and maintaining a steady upload rate, you will climb.

Fionn Macarthur

New User
Feb 7, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I've noticed this prior to joining the freedom community. Lately I've started gaining more and more subscribers at a slow but steady pace. I find it a little strange as I haven't posted here before. I'm not too sure where these new subscribers are coming from. Maybe it's just due to people liking or possibly sharing my videos. It could be the fact I have a video or two over 10,000 and 20,000 views which I can't believe. Pretty stoked about that.

Traf Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
So today i saw this video about big youtubers losing hundreds of subs, im wondering if i was also affected of this

ghostkillgaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
There might not be much you can do, just make sure you are putting out a good amount of content. But at the same time, make sure it's quality stuff. Take another day to edit it if you have to

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It is better that you're losing these people now, because it means they weren't watching or just weren't going to come back to your channel anyways. Subscribers are but a number, the ones that matter are the ones that come back.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Ive noticed a loss of subs recently, i was at 199 subs, and over 2 days i lost 3.

Yes, i know 3 isnt a significant amount. But its quite alot to me and in a quick time. usually id lose 3 subs over 2 weeks. not a day or so

Just curious to know if anyone else is dropping subs abnormally.
My channel is going back and forth from 479 to 481. I gain 2 and lose 2 and this has been going on for almost 4 months now. I have no clue what is going on but eventually i hope to get back on the road and pass the 500 mark.