LOSING SUBS!!

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Hello Dysfunctional Forum Family! I have a problem, I am losing subs! Have any of you been hitting this wall you can't break and now losing subs? If you ate how are you overcoming this obstacle?

NirbyYT

New User
Aug 5, 2016
YouTube
Yes, this week I started this new channel and I have already hit a wall. No one is subbing or liking or commenting at all. For you though I check out your channel and you made a video saying that there are going to be huge changes to the channel. Right now you are losing the people that do not like the changes to your channel. Do not worry this is natural for channels that go through changes. Think of the Game Grumps when Jon left so many people unsubbed from them, but they committed to the changes and now Jon's replacement Danny is doing just fine. As long as you really believe in the changes you are making to the channel then stick to them and you will see the sub count start going back up in no time.
I this helped you out in any way please consider my channel for one of you reviews, it would help out a lot and I would be very grateful. C ya!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello Dysfunctional Forum Family! I have a problem, I am losing subs! Have any of you been hitting this wall you can't break and now losing subs? If you ate how are you overcoming this obstacle?
I wouldn't take it personally buddy, these things happen. Subs come and Subs go but you shall always be awesome :) I've lost subs in the past and only when I was so close to 100 did it really bother me as that was the first major milestone I wanted desperately to hit. To get over it I just spoke with loads of different Youtubers, (like yourself haha), and got to know them a bit better and tried my best to collab with them through particular types of video, in my case monthly Q and A / Shoutouts.

Basically, since if waffled enough for one day, don't let it bother you, keep releasing great content, promote yourself and collab with other creators, and I'm sure you will see those subs come back in no time.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
yeah these days you really need to give everything you have. and make some interaction with your fans. then they wil like and comment ;)

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Yes, this week I started this new channel and I have already hit a wall. No one is subbing or liking or commenting at all. For you though I check out your channel and you made a video saying that there are going to be huge changes to the channel. Right now you are losing the people that do not like the changes to your channel. Do not worry this is natural for channels that go through changes. Think of the Game Grumps when Jon left so many people unsubbed from them, but they committed to the changes and now Jon's replacement Danny is doing just fine. As long as you really believe in the changes you are making to the channel then stick to them and you will see the sub count start going back up in no time.
I this helped you out in any way please consider my channel for one of you reviews, it would help out a lot and I would be very grateful. C ya!
Just starting out ya you won't see a whole lot of activity, in your case all you have is to go up! As long as you are a Freedom! Partner I will do the review, if not I can put you in for a shout out. Haven't done one of those in a while

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
I wouldn't take it personally buddy, these things happen. Subs come and Subs go but you shall always be awesome :) I've lost subs in the past and only when I was so close to 100 did it really bother me as that was the first major milestone I wanted desperately to hit. To get over it I just spoke with loads of different Youtubers, (like yourself haha), and got to know them a bit better and tried my best to collab with them through particular types of video, in my case monthly Q and A / Shoutouts.

Basically, since if waffled enough for one day, don't let it bother you, keep releasing great content, promote yourself and collab with other creators, and I'm sure you will see those subs come back in no time.
Alaways a joy Mr. Morgan. Only thing with collabs is my work schedule and time zones

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
yeah these days you really need to give everything you have. and make some interaction with your fans. then they wil like and comment ;)
I interact all the time, reviews, shout outs and I reply to all comments, at least for now because I have a manageable amount, I guess after a year in still trying to find my "thing"

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube

great question ... im in the same boat so that why i join this freedom community

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
just checked your channel and the problem is you upload pretty randomly... and your channel isn't ordered.... so your fans don't know what they can expect from you. so they go away. and you know now what to do?

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
just checked your channel and the problem is you upload pretty randomly... and your channel isn't ordered.... so your fans don't know what they can expect from you. so they go away. and you know now what to do?
I keep an upload schedule, just added an extra day to upload. It has been Saturday and Sunday for quite awhile, just recently added Wednesday to the mix

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube

that is cool but when you only have like 20 and you lose 3 it really stinks...

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube

do fans really look to see you channel on a certain day

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube

i have a question since i see you have been in this community for a while... has it helped grow you youtube channel

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I keep an upload schedule, just added an extra day to upload. It has been Saturday and Sunday for quite awhile, just recently added Wednesday to the mix

that's not enough. you really need to make a choice what kind of video's you gonna make exactly for now on and not only random. and also start ordering yout youtube home dashboard. make some playlists and put them there.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
that is cool but when you only have like 20 and you lose 3 it really stinks...
I know I have been there. You just have to try your hardest and not let it bother you, as I said people will unsubscribe for no apparent reason, it doesn't mean they are unhappy with your content it could be they just don't want to get channel updates anymore (for example)