Do you like Sandbox games? (Help me find potential friends)

• Total voters

Lord Dan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
YouTube
Hello everyone!

Very new here; only just signed up. Okay where to begin.. My name is Daniel, but I go by the online Alias of Lord Dan. I got this name from being a little obsessed with Medieval/Feudalistic strategy games and Medieval based Role-playing games. Needless to say my tastes in games have changed a lot of the years as most genres get dumbed down for consoles.

Sandboxes, for me, is where it's at these days. I like anything that gives me the Freedom! (heh, see what I did there.. I'm such a pro comedian) to terraform, build, craft, explore, etc. I find the games to be a creative outlet, offer replay-ability and adventure.

Oh yeah; I'm missing the usual introductory junk aren't I.Hi, I'm Dan and I'm an alcoho.. Wrong forum.. I'm 27. Bit mental. I refuse to grow up; unless absolutely necessary, which isn't often. I just can't be bothered to Adult, It's dull. I live in Lincolnshire in the U.K, in-fact, I live in the very town Margaret Thatcher and Sir Isaac Newton were born in.. not interesting..... my bad.

So; my channel used to be primarily Minecraft. I played it probably too much. Used to be a moderator of Massivecraft several years ago. That said, I have a lot of Minecraft content on my channel, primarily build tutorials as that's what I loved most.
These days, or rather more recently, I've decided to move away from being a Minecraft channel and focus more on becoming a Sandbox channel in general. I will still do some MC from time to time though.

I'm happy to play any Sandbox games in collabs with Channels of a similar size and focus. I will not collab with just anyone. I think it's important for both parties to actually enjoy the content they're making, show a little passion resulting in good content, as opposed to "Oh hey, let's collab just for views". Approach me if interested.

You can also follow my dumb self on any social media outlets down there somewhere under my signature. Only been here a day and it's already a bit dusty. Youtube link down there too, behind the dust bunny.

Girlcatlove1524

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom! You definitely have some potential! I see you just came back from quite a long break 2 weeks ago, but so far, your videos are great :)

Lord Dan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome to freedom! You definitely have some potential! I see you just came back from quite a long break 2 weeks ago, but so far, your videos are great :)

Thank you. That is correct. I encountered a few hardships that took me away from Youtube for a while. Coupled with not really wanting to be just another MC exclusive channel I lost interest. Took me to long to realise the answer was obviously record other games. (facepalm)

Great to have you with us :)! Welcome to the Forums

Thanks! (y) (Y)

Greetings! Would you like to have your content featured on our channel! If so say yes and will add your best most viewed playlist to our channel! We'll also add you to our featured YouTubers bar on the side! Wishing you the Best of Luck!

Sounds great, thanks! (y) (Y)

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!