Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Nice unboxing video @MakePeaceNotWar24!

I has hesitant to purchase this crate (even though I really like the theme) and eventually I decided not to as I wouldn't be able to reach my savings goal had I given in. However, looking at your video, I almost regret that decision. I should have put aside some money to get this pack, all of the items you showed looked really cool! I especially liked the spoon and the floating hover board model. :) Good purchase!

My suggestion for your future unboxing videos is make sure your audio is synchronized, I noticed that the audio in this video was slightly out of sync and it was a little irritating, but not enough to drive me away from watching it. A good technique is to clap a bunch and make sure the camera can see you clapping, then in your editing software line up the spikes in the audio (these are the points where audio gets loud like when you clapped) to the part of the video where you're clapping and voila, you have synchronized audio!

Other than that, keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing more of your content!

MakePeaceNotWar24

Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2015
Pittsburgh
YouTube
Nice unboxing video @MakePeaceNotWar24!

I has hesitant to purchase this crate (even though I really like the theme) and eventually I decided not to as I wouldn't be able to reach my savings goal had I given in. However, looking at your video, I almost regret that decision. I should have put aside some money to get this pack, all of the items you showed looked really cool! I especially liked the spoon and the floating hover board model. :) Good purchase!

My suggestion for your future unboxing videos is make sure your audio is synchronized, I noticed that the audio in this video was slightly out of sync and it was a little irritating, but not enough to drive me away from watching it. A good technique is to clap a bunch and make sure the camera can see you clapping, then in your editing software line up the spikes in the audio (these are the points where audio gets loud like when you clapped) to the part of the video where you're clapping and voila, you have synchronized audio!

Other than that, keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing more of your content!
Well my audio came from my computer which was doing the video i use a mac so obs was capturing it so it should of been in sync. And i have had this for about 4 months now i had them before but i barely uploaded them but just was like this seems like a cool one to upload. But i will look into it. Maybe i am just delayed in talking idk lol

Reactions: Danny