Podcast Looking to start a new podcast

MorganVlogs

Rising User
Nov 1, 2015
YouTube
morgedvlogs
I'm looking to start a new podcast with some vloggers and gamers from the Youtube community. i am looking for people of all sizes to join my podcast. And i want about 2/3 other regular hosts with guests some weeks. Hopefully we will be able to get some bigger vloggers or gamers onto the podcast to help with all our growth. Message me if you are interested.

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
I'm looking to start a new podcast with some vloggers and gamers from the Youtube community. i am looking for people of all sizes to join my podcast. And i want about 2/3 other regular hosts with guests some weeks. Hopefully we will be able to get some bigger vloggers or gamers onto the podcast to help with all our growth. Message me if you are interested.
Seems interesting. My Skype is yangy.young

Robothawk Gaming

New User
Nov 1, 2015
I'm up for it. Youtube name is: robothawk gaming, I do mainly strategy games.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I might be interested. Let me know when you have more concrete plans and a schedule.

Bluemander

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
California
YouTube
Bluemander
I would be interested. Currently I'm a regular on two other Podcasts. I have fun with those and looking to expand to a few others. Also a comedy-gaming channel.

Skype is vinomath_da

EliteSpartanClan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey man im interested in your podcast! I am the captain and creator of a PS4 team called the EliteSpartanClan. I'de be more than happy to do as many episodes as you want me to!

Skype - c.h.r.i.sssss

CreeperGamingRS

New User
Dec 15, 2015
Sounds like fun I'd love to join you!